OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 19, 2006

Shopping !!!!!!!!!

Is Saturday ... May 10, 2006 we plan to for a shopping trip to shop for new clothes and stuff for our 2nd princess ... as i m getting "heavier" i think is better to shop now as i cant really walk for "long" time ... i really exhausted from the shopping trip ... so as usual i will wake my girl up ... well in fact she wake up much more earlier than me ... surprise hor ... during weekdays ask her to wake up is a HAVOC ... but then when it comes to SATURDAY ... is very natural for her to wake up by herself and she ask "Mummy issit saturday??" n i say "Yes" then she would scream "YES IS SATURDAY" she really love saturday ... as today no school n kai kai keke ... nowadays KIDS are really smart hor ... ok finish changing and packing we (myself n Jasmine) would "kacau" my darling "daddy" to wake up n change ... haha ... after darling is done ... when we are about to go out ... my darling suddenly feeling not good ... he got stomachache .... gosh so he rush to relieve himself ... after that we go SS2 to rent book ... then we go home again yeah coz darling need to relieve himself ... poor thing sure very "sen fu" ... and my sis, Evon call me telling me she adi reach Midvalley jor ... with Mummy, Phoebe and Jeffery ... as we are planing to watch the "Cars" ... keke so when darling is done so we rush to Midvalley ... we are lucky to find a parking ... then we go meet up with the rest n we have lunch at teppanyaki ... good good yummy yummy ...then we off to our movie but then my mummy n phoebe did not join us for movie as they prefer to go shopping ... so off we go for MOVIE .... i must say is really a good show .... is funny and at the same time touching also ... it reminds us to slow down and look around us ... dont be to arrogant ... as fame dont last ... anyway we enjoy the show very much ... after that we go for shopping ....


See my little princess with the hat ... she is lovely right ... and that's me at the back da Pink Blouse wan haha ....


Arent I cute ... i m already 7 months pregnant jor ... i know i know is PRETTY ... haha .. "oi~nya"


See that's my darling and princess ...

New clothes for my 2nd princess ...

oh this is another set ...

here goes the mitten and bottie ...

well this is the new bottle ...

all for my 2nd princess

After all the shopping then we off to go eat Assam Laksa at the Jusco ... was good ... keke ...then we go shop for groceries at Carrefour as my girl wanna sit the kid's cabbies ... so off we go then ... after paying RM 50 deposit for the cabbie ... we go shopping ... when is done joe ask me to return the kids cabbie as it is not allowed to bring it out from carrefour compound ... as my darling bring my girl to the playground ... so off i go then return the cabbie and got back the deposit and get another trolley as we really buy alot of stuff and is HEAVY ... done liao we waited for my darling then i wanted to return the RM 50 deposit back to my darling ... only i realise i miss place the Rm 50 note ...gosh ... havoc ... i remember very well i get the money n i put it in my handbag ... i m really "big head prawn" but then darling din scold me ... he just "never mind take it as a lesson lor ... let this Rm 50 note serve as a reminder for me not to be so careless" i really so down leh ... i remember well i get da money n put in da bag but then somehow it DISSAPPEAR ... sigh ... :( off we go to take our car ... n along da journey i was so down ... my darling say nvm la you are so happy the whole day and juz becoz of this small thing you are not happy ... nvm la ... i really wanna slap myself leh why i always so careless ... and forgetful ... then reach home liao ... waiting for the worldcup match to start ... tonight is England vs Paraguay (correct me if i have got it wrong :P) n b4 it start i still searching my handbag ... and guess what I FOUND the RM 50 note ... so happy ... my mummy and sis say "aiks...can laugh already r" so bad la their all ... keke ...finally got it back but then don't u think is abit spooky and weird ... i been searching my handbag all over few times in the midvalley and in da car but could not find it ... but then i found it at home wo ... yerrr..... scarry man .... anyway is a very tired and happy day ... keke

2 comments:

LayfuN said...

wei.. really scarry wor.. ahahaha!!

thanks for chatting with me... dun worry bout me.. im doing juz fine here... and will continue to live my life with a smile on my face.. juz like the layfun that u all know all the time...!!

**lots of hugz & kisses**

miss u all so much!!!

Jessie Woo said...

good ... glad to hear that ... do call back if u really wanna chat ... u know my phone is on 24/7 yeah ... me & meiyen will always by your side ...

cHeeRz