OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Where have i been ??

New Year 2006

Month of January and February 2006

Well well … I know is already JUNE and yet I only do my posting for the brand new year NOW … keke … coz I was not feeling well … I was PREGNANT … keke with my 2nd child … was confirm on December 28, 2005 I m 3 weeks pregnant jor … YES … it is about time to have 2nd child … as my girl is already 4 years old (actually is 3 years and 6 months old) … yeahyeah … and she is going to nursery this year … was a good start for her … as she is very happy and looking forward for the 1st day of school … she was very good and I must say I am very proud of her …


See my girl in yellow blouse n skirt sitting on the red chair doing her 1st coloring work in school.

Then it was Chinese New Year on the January 29, 2006. As usual we did not go anywhere coz I am not feeling well … was very sick due to the morning sickness … was in a very bad condition till I vomit whatever food that I take … my hubby begin to worry … he say he so heart broken see me so “sen fu” … I say what can I do, this is the morning sickness … no medicine can be taken … infact the doctor say this is a good symptom … I have to be in this condition for about 4 months … gosh … and my next appointment was on February 18, 2006. My baby will be at 13 weeks jor keke…kind of excited. My condition of vomit and feeling sick is getting worse … there is 1 night that I have been vomiting whatever single food or liquid in my tummy … I cry a lot coz very “sen fu” so u guys must sayang your mummy … is not easy to be a MUMMY

All ready to go back to my daddy & mummy house … yippee … “hui niang jia”

Something bad happen during Chinese New Year, my father in law’s condition is getting bad … he cant eat or drink … and looks like about to left us :( he was then admitted to hospital during CNY. After 1 week the condition is getting from bad to worst so my hubby and his brother decided to bring father in law back to home … so he could pass away at the comfort of home and not in the hospital … my hubby was so lost … he is mentally and physically exhausted due to the traveling and not having a good night sleep … so my father in law was back at home … all the uncles and aunties come to see him … n tell him not to worry … as all his children have grown up and already have their own family … so he could “go” peacefully … he seems to understand and nod too. On the 3rd day, we ask a nearby clinic doctor to come and see his condition … the doctor’s advise was to admit him back to hospital at once … or else his condition will be even worst. So on that day itself my father in law is admitted back to hospital. All the while in the hospital is my mother in law that has been taking care of him. She really very sayang him. My hubby have been the 1 who is doing the traveling to and back from the hospital to fetch my mother in law back home so she could have her dinner and shower. As time goes on ... is like none of his BRO’s duty to go and look at his brother. I hate to say this but I could not help it … I HATE HIM … he is taking advantage of my hubby … my hubby is the 1 who is doing the traveling and the 1 who is worrying … and to his BRO is like “well is your mother, so is your duty” (my mother in law is the 2nd wife as the 1st wife already left my father in law long time before my mother in law exists) and my mood swing to the HIGHEST … u see I and already pregnant my mood and temper really swing like crazy … this moment I can be laughing but then the next minute I am crying … I have no 1 to turn too … I can only relate this to my best friend, Meiyen. I talk to my hubby about it … saying he cannot go on like this … he is being taking advantage … and I m left alone … ALONE … I am very afraid of 6pm coz I will be going back to the “prison house” (I am so sorry I have to say this … but I don’t feel homely … it is cold and strange to me) I dislike my hubby’s sister as she is a very selfish person … and very “pin sam” even though towards her own sons not to say her brother. She will always say my hubby’s bro is so pressure at work so tired … but then what about my hubby … this really anger me … but I am not those type who will vent anger by smashing things or throwing tantrums or shouting or screaming … I am those who will cry to myself only … I cry to sleep every night … and I even wake up in the middle of the night coz I was too sad to sleep just to CRY … I hide in the toilet to cry … my hubby din know about this until I have a talk with him … I guess he notice something is very wrong with me … coz I hardly smile or talk to him … coz I hate him for not talking the things out with his brother … but he ask me to understand him … that is his father that is in the hospital now I feel bad when he tell me this :(

Month of March and April 2006

For the month of March it goes on to and back hospital … everyday … and my life is like LIFELESS … everyday is like a routine … I am so down and I cry a lot … I feel so sad … (Since I married to my hubby, I can say I do not have any good or happy memories with my father in law or any other family member in the house of coz except my wedding day la … coz is after I married to my hubby only I see real life argument between his bro and wife, his bro and my mother in law, his sis and my mother in law my father in law and my mother law … gosh and the list go on, as u can see I live with the whole family and is quite a big family) so now you understand why I hate to go home … everyone is like a volcano … all will like erupt anytime … so until 1 day my hubby and have a talk … he say he know what he must do … and ask me to trust him … so he talk to his sis and bro … and somehow I have relief feeling … is like I have let go a burden … I have been carrying the burden for quite sometime and for a pregnant mummy is much more heavier that you thought. Later on after the surgery to remove the tumors and insert the tube into the stomach for feeding purpose finally my father in law is allow to go home … so this is a good news to everyone coz … it have been very tiring routine for all of us … my mother in law have been taking care of him all this time and have been doing a very good job … salute to her … but then this does not just end here … argument is still on … as my father in law is now fully depend on my mother in law in his daily chores such as bathing, feeding … sigh ... I think still a lot more better than in hospital right …

Oh yeah is March is Bob’s birthday, my best friend Meiyen’s bf … so she has a BBQ at her house …. to celebrate Bob’s birthday … Happy Birthday Bob!! wishing you all the best and good luck And faster “buy” my bestest jimui back la :P

Oh yeah my appointment with Dr. Jeremy Chuah on the March 18, 2006 confirm my 2nd child is a little princess … so I think I can’t “sau kung” lor coz I thought if is a baby boy then I can “sau kung” ma so I guess I still need to “work” :P is already 17 weeks old jor keke

My bestest jimui Meiyen and Bob … gosh you see bob is so HOT sweating all the way … hahaha

My little princess, Jasmine and Maggie (Meiyen’s favourite niece) aren’t they cute posing for the picture … kekeke

Me and my bestest Jimui … really love her a lot … she have been by my side during my bad and happy times … silently she pray for me and cheer me up when I m down and share with me those happy moments …. THANK YOU …

My “charming” hubby and myself … he is enjoying the BBQ so much … kekeke

My next appointment with Dr Jeremy Chuah is April 14, thought can do the 3D-Scan for my baby … but then doctor say cannot …coz the baby position is blocking the view so have to wait for next month …

Phoebe, my youngest sister, her 20th birthday is on April 20, 2006 … din celebrate with her as she already off to celebrate with her bf … but then still I bake a cake for her ... hope she like it la :P beside I put a lot of chocolate chips in I also put in a lot effort wan leh … keke wishing her all the best and good luck … she is now waiting for the notice on whether she have a place in university or not … so wish her luck yeah …

Mummy receive call from my aunty saying she cant come to KL to deliver the invitation card as she is very busy in taking care of her mother in law … so she ask her daughter which is my cousin sister to come and send the invitation card for her wedding dinner in Ipoh on the April 30, 2006. Below is the picture taken during the Ipoh trip …

My mummy (sitting), my eldest sister Evon (in orange blouse), my youngest sister Phoebe (in black blouse) of coz my cousin sister the bride with my princess and myself

My daddy on the stage (with microphone) singing along with my cousin brother (the bride’s brother) and is having a good time

Darling and myself … can see my tummy r … kekeke

1 happy family kekeke

Phoebe, Myself & My princess Jasmine

Month of May 2006

This is the month whereby I have to attend a lot wedding dinner …

1st wedding dinner already attend which is my cousin sister’s (my daddy’s side) wedding in Ipoh.

2nd wedding dinner is my cousin brother (my mummy’s side) on May 6, 2006 at the Imbi Palace Restaurant, Kuala Lumpur.

3rd wedding dinner is my ex-colleague Veronica and Nicholas’s wedding on the May 11, 2006 at the Concorde Hotel.

4th wedding dinner is my hubby’s schoolmate Beverly and CK on May 28, 2006 at the Imbi Palace Restaurant, Kuala Lumpur.

This month, my eldest sis Evon is celebrating her 22nd birthday on the May 5, 2006 … wishing her all the best and good luck … and she is finally graduate and her convo is on August 2006 hope I can attend la … never attend convo before ma …

Not to forget Ailing’s is getting married this month too … but I cant attend her wedding … as she has her wedding in Gold Coast, Australia .... Congratulation !!!

The Bride and the Bridegroom

The lovely bride Ailing … she is beautiful ….

2 comments:

MeiyeN said...

Hohoho.... finally you are back in action! I know that there were lotsa painful and sad moments you went through with your hubby's family recently and it's definitely not healthy for you as you are now pregnant. Whatever happens, always remember that I will be there for you. I am always 'open' just for you...:)

Jessie Woo said...

wow ... so fast adi comment jor r ... "OPEN" wo kekeke ... thank you very much ... I Love You ...