OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 10, 2007

5 Things Most People Don't Know About Me

On this bright sunny Saturday morning, i got a message --> U r Tagged !! by me, MeiYen

So now "mai kwai kwai tei chou lor" even though now still scratching head on how to do it .. wonder wat ppl don't know about me :S

1st - I go back to my mummy's house every weekend. Yes every weekend even though i am married for more than 4 years now. Been doin this for the past few years. I miss my mummy, daddy and 2 little sista very much. There was once when dear hubby was away outstation to Kuching, i even drove to my mummy house alone with my Princess Jasmine who is just few months old !!

2nd - On the 1st night of my wedding day i cried and u know wat dear hubby also cried !! i ask him y .. he say he so "sam tong" to see me cried until my eyes is swelling and cant even talk ..

3rd - I am actually doin accounting and because i wanna be with my bf now is my dear hubby, i venture in to Real Estate Line just to spend more time with him. And now here i am, abit regret to left my accounting jobs.

4th - During my college time, i use to take public transport to college and there is this guy who happen to be on the same bus with me every morning. He like to stand beside me or sit next to me just to be near to me. There is one time that i sit near to the window and he sit next to me and u know wat he SQUEEZE himself to me !! left me sticking to the window .. i am very scare leh .. he is actually trying to "chau sui" [ham zhu sau] .. that time so naive dunno how to react .. given now r i already *slap left right* of his face ..

5th - When i was 15 years old .. i follow my senior [all the players be it boy or girl of the softbol team = baseball] to this roller blade centre. i dunno wat is this place call but then is a place where loud music with teens playing with the roller blade, smoking and alots of those gangster around.

So here it is .. about me .. care to tell me about urself then .. so my tag go to ...

1. Tracy's Nest
2. Sasha Bla Bla Bla
3. Something About Lai
4. Little Fearles and Little Cruz
5. Crumbs In Life

9 comments:

Jacelyn Chew said...

Hi, Jacelyn here, or known as mummyinvain. First time visiting ur blog.....what a romantic song in ur blog. I'm hoping to put one up too. Have to 'tao si' fr u lor next time....

Jessie Woo said...

Hi Jacelyn, awww...thank you *blushing red*

Jessie Woo said...

whoa .. cool down yeah .. but this hor chinyee and layfun knew it coz they also see the guy .. aiya is adi past never mind la ..

Oscar's Mommy said...

wa you also kena 'chau sui' before ah? me too la, when i was on a crowded bus and no place to sit, a man behind me keep on rubbing a 'stick' on my back... i gave him a good one and he so malu, he got off the next stop! haha... scared also la...

Jessie Woo said...

Oscar's Mommy: :O u also kena wo .. sigh .. speechless

blurblur said...

Hehe, i went back mum's place everyday...cos Damien is there mah..kekeke..but before Damien, i also went back at least once every week...can't help it, missed my mummy and daddy too much lah..:P

Jessie Woo said...

BlurBlur: Hi5 cant help it just miss them so much :P

Unknown said...

me also went back to my mum''s house every weekend. Feel "heng fook"" coz i no need do anthing, my mum will do all. LOL!! so do you?

Jessie Woo said...

*nodding head* kakakaka