OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, February 09, 2007

Chat in MSN

One fine morning, as usual i was sitting in my desk working .. and suddenly pop up a Msn Chat Window and my reaction was O.o then click on the window .. "wah...so "yit lau" wan .. " is actually a chat conference by Tracy.

Now this is my first time chatting with erm .. wait r i count count 1st ... 1, 2, 3, 4 ... wah 12 ppl (included me la) in 1 window .. havoc man .. all the mummies type superb fast and i m so busy read read and READ !! hahaha opps sorry actually is 10 mummy and 2 daddy ...

They are Julian, Morin & Raelynne, egghead, ShanNoN, Jessie, Jess, Hui Sia, Tracy, Angeline, Rachel, Annie Q, Sasha and also Eva. I hope i got everyone correct .. do correct me if i got it wrong. All here is Wonderful Mummy and SuperCool Daddy :D
Actually i was thinking if only i know earlier about Blog. It is very useful as i can "tau si" abit about about the pregnancy, how to take care of baby/children & become a good wife. And i just started blog last year .. and i feel i miss out so much. Everyday i would be blog hopping .. reading all those wonderful stories .. those life time experience .. i learn alot .. thank you for sharing it out. I love to blog but my english is poor as in broken english .. here and there .. hope u guys wont mind. I m not good in putting in writing but i m learning.
So the next chat conference, do count me in yeah ..

2 comments:

Irene said...

Sounds like fun!

Jessie Woo said...

Wanna join ??