OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 08, 2007

TAG TAG TAG !!!

I was Tag !! not once not twice but THREE times .. by ShoppingMum, Cutie Princess Mummy & ...HoneyPooh Babies... So here goes my homework :P

Ok this is from ShoppingMum :D

Five wishes I have this year ..

I wish for my 2 girls to be as healthy & strong
I wish for my parents and in laws to be healthy and happy always
I wish for my dear hubby will achieve his goal
I wish for a new chapter in my career
I wish for PEACE to the world

---------------------------------------------------------------

Now this is from Cutie Princess Mummy

1. Who is the first blogger you’ve met?
Meiyen .. my best friend :P she is the 1 who encourage me to BLOG .. as I m still “new mummy on the block” so have not meet any mummy or bloggers yet :P but I m sure very soon I will be meeting them :D

2. Who is the ‘most wanted to meet blogger for you’?
Everyone in my LIST ..

3. Who is the ‘I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet’ blogger?
Irene of Bits & Pieces as she is in Vancouver Canada

4. Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
All the Magnificent Mummy & Super Cool Daddy Bloggers

5. Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
Not any infact ALL :P [the usual greedy me]

--------------------------------------------------------------

5 Reasons Why I Blog

I blog because this my cozy little nook
I blog because here is where I can “yi yi or or” & “ngam ngam cham cham”
I blog because my family & friends would know my latest update
I blog because I want to share & learn life experience with others
I blog because I JUST LOVE IT .. [Blog hopping]

--------------------------------------------------------------

And lastly is from ...HoneyPooh Babies...

5 Wishes for My Girls

Jasmine & Janelle, Daddy & Mummy wishes both of u ..

Healthy & Strong
Smart & Wise
Loving & Gentle
Obedient & Respect
Responsible & Grateful

Since i so lazy, one shot done 4 Tags ... hahaha so i let u all to choose which 1 to do yeah ..

Da Wheel of Life & Happiness
Crumbs In Life
My Lovely Rays
Etcetera~Mommy - u can do it when u r feeling much better yeah
ShoppingMum - Hey, u do the tag which u have yet to do yeah .. hehehe

5 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Wah... you kena so many tags. Which one you want me to do ar?? Heehee... :D

MeiyeN said...

hahaha...gonna do it pretty soon!

Jessie Woo said...

Etcetera~mommy: hehe u choose la which 1 u wanna do or do ALL also can wan :P

Meiyen: do it when u r free la yeah MUST do r .. since is my 1st tag to u :P

Irene said...

wahh.... so shy now. I'm not that interesting lah.

Jessie Woo said...

Irene: But i m very interested in u wo :P [actually the attractive one is Jenna n Hailey :P]