OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 27, 2007

Congratulations to MRS WAN

I wanna share this happy news to every one .. yes my bestie is getting marry :D *jumping up n down* and she had a wonderful n romantic proposal from her the other half :D i m so happy for her .. really very happy for her ..

I think of how we used to talk
And secrets that we shared,
The laughter over little things
And ways you showed you cared.
We celebrated joyful times
And wiped away sad tears.
We talked of seasons far away,
Of hopes and dreams and fears.

I'm thankful you have found true love
And two hearts beat as one,
And you have one to hold your hand
Until life's setting sun.

I'll not forget our yesterdays
And things we used to do.
And most of all I'm proud to say
My Best Friend is getting marry ..

And so my wish for you

I wish you simple joys that last,
Love that wont end,
Blessings to share,
Courage to achieve your dreams,
And beautiful moments to remember
Never regret a day in your life.
Good days give you happiness,
Bad days gives you experience,
Both are essential to life as they are


And I found this very meaningful quotes which I always keep in my mind and wanna share it with you :D


What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility. ~George Levinger



Oh yeah welcome to the marriage world :D

and I am waiting to welcome you to the “Mummy’s Club”


[More Pictures Here]

10 comments:

MeiyeN said...

goodness... i am so touched!!!! *sob sob sobzzzzzzzz* thanks for being there for me, always! looking at this pic of ours... omg, that one we took from klcc... how many years ago? think 12 years ago... and damn, i looked so piggy :p take that down... :p hahahaha.....

mommy of 3 angels said...

you are so sweet

ya frenship like this is like jewels in your life...treasure it!

Vyvy said...

Congrats Congrats!! From the photo can see how the both of you "blossomed" over the year! getting prettier wor.

LHS said...

congrats!

woo...practising yoga at beach ar?? nice!

Jessie Woo said...

Meiyen: Thank you for being ther for me too :D

MOmmy of 2 Angels: :D

VyVy: Aww *blushing REDRED*

Huisia: Is aint easy though but it is FUN :P

etceteramommy said...

Meiyen will be proud to have a friend like u.....

Congrats to MeiYen but she gotta catch up lor.. Her best friend alreasy has 2 kids.. :P

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Congrats to MeiYen and

FRIENDSHIP FOREVER!! ^.^

Mumsgather said...

Wah wah wah, two sexy SYTs on the beach! Haha. Congratulations to your friend. Its really nice to have friends that are as close as you two.

Sweetpea said...

we have been missing you. where have you been? :)

MeiyeN said...

hello everyone, thank for you all da kind wishes! :D