OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Office On Renovation !!!

YUPs AGAIN .. so i will be shifting to the next door unit. Infact quite a number of contractor come and now is finalising the quotation. Air cond point here and there .. power point here and there .. carpet .. alarm system .. plumber .. ARGHHH -.-" rushing like mad cow ..
So i need to pack AGAIN .. alamak .. come to think of it i am abit dizzy tim ... So once the renovation is done, i will be shifting my stuff and will be MIA for a few days from the NET .. aiyor nowadays r if 1 one day no access Internet the hand is very itchy leh :P
Do you have the same "itchiness" ??

3 comments:

Jacelyn Chew said...

yes, my mind is always on my blogs. wanting to go online every now and then, but find time is limited. i saw my tag liao finally. will try to complete it once my stuff done!

btw, do visit my new domain often ya...and leave some comments lor..tq

MeiyeN said...

O_o omg, shifting again?

Jessie Woo said...

Jacelyn: Sure sure i will drop MOREMORE comments :P

Meiyen: *nodding head* yeah wo sigh ..