OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 07, 2007

Goodbye

After MIA for the past week I have made up my mind this will be my last Post .. I am not going to blog anymore .. I m just too tired

A few words before i go off ..

First of all, thank you to all the wonderful mummy and daddy for the precious information on how to educate the kids and share it out. I learn a lot .. really .. To my Bestie Meiyen .. thank you for the guidance and encouragement for me to start a blog.

Ever since I have made up my mind .. to stop blogging .. I have much more time to my thing .. as I don’t have to think how to write my post later as my English is not very good. I have more time to read book, more time for hubby and my 2 princess .. more of “my time”. I can concentrate more on my works now without the distraction of “writing post”.
So goodbye everyone I will be missing you all :)

17 comments:

LHS said...

i bet this is a tag..

MeiyeN said...

O_o no way, no way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nooooooooooooo please don't :( i am so sad.......

Tiffany said...

???? Who cares about the tags??!!!

Jessie Woo said...

Huisia: Wuah y u so clever wan :P

Meiyen: Haha Me wo .. u should know me well i where will STOP wan la :P i one day no blog hop also cannot la :p

Tiffany: Relax dear is just a Tag :P

Desperate Mummy said...

Wei now ur turn to give me heart attack !!!!

Jessie Woo said...

Desperate Mummy: Haha sorry sorry just wanna inject in some humour in la :P

Oscar's Mommy said...

hehe.. i knew it when i read the first sentence....

Vien said...

I almost fell for this.

Jessie Woo said...

Oscar's mommy: :P Clever wo

Vien: Gotcha !! :P

No hard feeling yeah is just a TAG keke

MeiyeN said...

:| notty mommy!!!!

Jessie Woo said...

Meiyen: HoHoHo wher got notty :p

laundryamah said...

eh this tag still going on meh? so long ledi wor...

Unknown said...

aiya, tipu orang punya....i really thought u will stop blogging leh...but after read all comments, ooohhsss....

Sasha Tan said...

its a tag isn't it?

Jessie Woo said...

LaundryAmah: is a very long overdue Tag :p

LovelyMummy: Hahahahaha

Sasha: *nodding head* :P learn from u wan la :p

Irene said...

why are you scaring us for no reason? sheeeeeeeeet!

Jessie Woo said...

Irene: Sorry Sorry .. i was just doin a tag actually :(