OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 11, 2007

How do you celebrate Father’s Day ?

Well mine is simple but meaningful. I bring both my parents to a restaurant to have a simple dinner and had a great time. Though it is not a fancy restaurant or fine dining but everyone is very happy and the dinner is good just that my little Janelle is sick. Poor girl ..

We celebrate it last Saturday, this is to avoid this week sure-jam-pack father’s day. I bought both a lil’ present. Hope they like it. I din manage to snap any picture as I have a lil’ koala bear with me just like Sasha’s one. After my appointment on Saturday morning I go to 1Utama to get a lil’ present for my parents. So Happy Father’s Day and Happy Mother’s Day too … hope both of you like the present :D



This is my daddy's all time favorite ..

This is for my mummy ..

3 comments:

MeiyeN said...

wow... already celebrated last weekend!!!! O_o so sweet of you to buy your parents perfume.... :D

Jessie Woo said...

Meiyen: Yeahwo adi know liao wan this weekend sure-jam-pack !!

Sasha Tan said...

for me leh?
hahahhah