OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 30, 2006

A beautiful Sunday June 25, 2006

Sunday June 25, 2006

Good morning … and it is Sunday already … my girl wake up at about 9am and after finish her milk … she was about to get back to sleep … but then she heard some sound outside … she faster jump up and go out … she saw her favorite “ah gong” yeah my daddy, just back from the morning jogging and badminton session … she then change and go have breakfast with “ah gong and ah poh” … and of coz I get to sleep kekeke … is SUNDAY … of coz must rest to the MAX … as later on I will busy as a bee … today will bake CHEESE CAKE keke … so in the afternoon at about 1pm I started my baking liao … with the help of my eldest sister Evon, we start out the baking process … was very careful with the ingredients and follow the instruction well … I guess we were too freak out bout the last attempt as the last attempt the cake turn out like “kuih talam” hahaha … I dare not post out the picture is too embarrassing … “shame shame” my skills actually is not good but then I like the baking process … and I like to bake … so I give it another try after I have go through mush hassle of reading all the comments and recipe carefully … and so here I am … so lets see the picture of the cake … though it looks nice when it is in the oven it rise and after it cools down it somehow shrink in height but then the taste is very good … yummylicious … anyway who know why or is there anything that I might left out or have done it wrongly please leave a comment to me yeah … and is a birthday cake for my little princess … kekeke I ask her whether she wan me to buy a cake for her or bake a cake for her birthday … and she choose I bake wan … keke so happy … so let’s enjoy the picture yeah … here it goes …



My Cheese Cake


The Texture


Mummy and Little Princess


Daddy and Little Princess


Little Princess with her Ah Gong


Little Princess with her Ah Poh and Wan Yi Yi


Little Princess with her birthday cake


Little Princess blow candle ... yeah she is 4 years old liao ...

3 comments:

MeiyeN said...

whoaaaaaaaaaa.... teach me!!! give me da recipe!!! i want da recipe!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Jessie Woo said...

hahahaha sure sure i SURE give u wan :P keke

LayfuN said...

haha!! HAPPY BELATED LUNAR BIRTHDAY to Princess Jasmine!!! *muacks*