OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Genki Sushi @ 1 Utama June 24, 2006

Genki Sushi @ 1 Utama

After much discussion with my darling, whether go for a buffet lunch at Nikko Hotel or Sushi at Genki Sushi, we decided to bring Jasmine to have her favorite sushi at Genki Sushi. As she really love sushi and only eat 1 type of sushi, which is the Fish Roe.

As usual my girl would wake up early on Saturday and ONLY Saturday … funny hor … she can time herself well I guess … she wake up at about 8am and already tell me “Mummy you see the sky is already bright is morning … so faster wake up lor” I was like ½ wake up and say “girl is Saturday … mummy need more sleep, mummy is very tired” and she reply me “oh … mummy need rest wo, ok then mummy rest la I go watch cartoon myself yeah” … and of coz I continue with sleep but then not fully sleep la ½ sleep ½ awake lor … muz look after her wan … but then she really very good … she play toys awhile then go on the TV and play the VCD herself sleep down and watch cartoon … n I get another 1 hour plus of beauty sleep … hahaha good hor … and when is about 9.30am she wake me up say “is already late wake up lor … we go have sushi …” hahaha children is just so cute … so we wake our daddy up and ask him to go for a hair cut while we get prepare … then off we go to SS2 to return books and to 1 Utama. We are indeed lucky enough to have a parking nearby … and we are very hungry … all 3 of us can really eat the whole cow … hahaha joking joking … is just that I use to have a cup of milo in the morning during weekday in office … and now on Saturday I din have my usual cup of milo and we only get to eat at about 1pm … so hungry … and my little princess is hungry too … I guess … and we did snap a few pic … of my naughty princess …


My little naughty princess .... Jasmine

My Darling and his little princess Jasmine

And Me Me Me ...

Little Princess FAVORITE Sushi ...

8 comments:

MeiyeN said...

wey... plan to go nikko hotel without me? ho ho ho.... bring me a cane please :p

Jessie Woo said...

haha ... wey i din go also wo :P joe was saying "aiya ur fren need to work" keke see we never forget u wan ok ... :P

MeiyeN said...

sure or not? :p so so so when when when? :p

Jessie Woo said...

hahaha u r .. so we discuss it la when is da offer will end r??

LayfuN said...

WEY!!! me leh? har?

Jessie Woo said...

hahahaha when r u coming back ... muz b4 i go "sang" leh :P

LayfuN said...

ahahaaha!! then i muz really arrange for it.. when r u going to "sang" ? :-p

Jessie Woo said...

me r due on end of august leh ...