OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 19, 2006

Happy Father's Day ~ To My Beloved Darling ~

Thank You Darling,

On this special day wanna say thank you for being you;

Thank You for Being yourself,
Thank You for always by my side throughout the years and many more years to come,
Thank You for pampering me,
Thank You for your undying love,
Thank You for your unconditional love,
Thank You for spoiling our girl,
Thank You for your massage,
Thank You for being patient with my weaknesses,
Thank You for giving me and girl the best you can,
Thank You for tolerating with my bad temper,
Thank You for looking after our girl when i am shopping,
Thank You for fixing our "bed"

The list of thank you will go on and on and on and on and on
and i want you to know that I Love You for who you are ....


No comments: