OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 19, 2006

Father's Day June 18, 2006

This morning wake up at 9.30am with my girl ... while she is having her milk ... "ah gong and ah poh" just back from jogging and badminton session ... and ask my girl if wanna follow ah gong to eat bak kut teh ... my girl of coz say wan !!!!!! coz she like to eat bak kut teh ... so after her milk she follow "ah gong and ah poh" go for bak kut teh ... and i stay at home coz i cant take bak kut teh ... so i have milo and read newspaper while watching astro ... at about 12.30 my girl and daddy and mummy is back ... my 2 sister also just wake up ... and suddenlly i wanted to eat the "sai toh si" (whereby is the white bread with the peanut butter and dip into the egg and fried) so i go with phoebe to the nearby store to buy bread and peanut butter ... and once we reach home we start to cook ... our BRUNCH hahaha...and the result was amazing it is so yummy .... keke wanna cook again this coming sunday ... keke phoebe keep on say dont cook so much later i cannot digest how to eat crab wo ... kaka .. this girl really ... so at about 6.25pm off we go to Lala Chong at Subang Terminal 3 ... luckily we go early or else no table for us !!! we meet my darling there and today he is busy fixing the bed :P what a good darling ... and even and jefferey as both of them go to KLCC ... so after waited for about 30mins our dinner is served .... we have crabs, vege, Lala soup, sotong, mantis prawn, seafood toufu ... i must say is a very good dinner .. n now i miss those crabs ... hahaha and the most regretful thing is i forget to take pictures ... even though i bring along my camera ... i m totally forget about the camera la ... as my attention is on the crabs .......... only kakaka.... so no picture ... how forgetfull i am right ....
To my Beloved Daddy ...
Thank you for pampering me and showering me with your love
I might not be the perfect daughter but i just want you to know that I Love You ...
Happy Father's Day
To my Beloved Mummy ...
Thank You for always be there for me whenever i needed you
Though i cant always by yourside all the time but i just want you to know that you are always in my mind ...
Happy Mother's Day

No comments: