OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 19, 2006

Saturday again June 17, 2006

So fast is already Saturday ... and guess what ... i have to work this week ... as i work alternate saturday ... so as usual wake my girl up and tell her that she is goin to office with me ... she is so excited ... she change and pack her bag full of books and toys ... and when we (myself and my girl) finish changing and packing, of coz we go "kacau" the "big big pig"

Before we go office i ask darling to drove me to the bakery shop as i need to buy girl some bread so she can eat in the office ... then off we go then ... reach office 9.30am i start my daily chores and my girl as usual will sit her usual place ... and start to draw and run here and there ... infact the whole office ... then at about 10.30 my darling say he need to go bring our "bed frame" to fix as it is spoilt ... he have to get it fix before i give birth ... as i cant be sleeping on the floor it will very hard for me to stand up ... and about 11.00am my girl say she is hungry and guess what she wanna eat ... she wanna eat mee ... luckily i have a packet of instant mee at office ... so i cook for her ... and after she finish we sit awhile and my darling is back .... i manage to capture a few pictures of my girl in the office



My little princess is drawing ....

Oh she say she is making a father's day card ...

So serious looking ... really good girl hor ... kekeke

When we are about to go off ... it start to rain heavily ... and we are on our way to my mummy house ... after we pack our lunch ... we have our lunch at my mummy house ... yummy lunch lunch then we rest awhile ... darling is watching movie at the living hall whereby i m in the dining hall chatting with my mummy and evon while phoebe and my daddy is having ther lunch ... after a while i go for afternoon nap as i mention earlier i am getting heavier and all the working and travelling make me feel so exhausted and my back ache is getting worst i think ... darling join me for nap after the movie .. thought of tonight go for dinner to celebrate father's day but then my daddy and mummy is goin out tonight for dinner with their friends ...so we make it on Sunday dinner ....

2 comments:

MeiyeN said...

your gal is real cute and adorable....;) I can't wait to see your 2nd princess... ekekeke

Jessie Woo said...

kaka ... cute and adorable like me right ... i know i know ... keke