OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Jogoya, Starhill July 14, 2006

Jogoya, Starhill July 14, 2006

After my doctor appointment, my hubby and I went to Jogoya, Starhill to try da lunch buffet … it is RM 78.00++ per person … and the environment was good and the food was good also … but then I only manage to take picture of the 1st round of food :P I forget to take da next few round jor tim and my DESSERT kaka … I have 4 cakes and 2 round of ice creams … shshshhhsshhh … dun tell any1 ok … u wanna know y I cant resist it … then scroll down to see da picture and u will understand y kaka …

Hello is me ... i look FAT hor ... sigh ...

See my hubby still looking around wonder wat to have ... with the clips on his hand
The coconut drink ....

Now u see the dessert counter ... how can i ever resist leh ...

Oh i love this ...

Crabssssss

Myself with the 1st round food ... hehe more to come leh

After a very good lunchie ... now head back to home for "tai shou zhui" to welcome our little 2nd princess

4 comments:

MeiyeN said...

bad idea, tyng! you are making hungry and itchy... maybe i shall re-visit jogoya soon.... :p

Jessie Woo said...

haha wat bad idea u recommend i go try wan ma ... :P

LayfuN said...

dating with hubby huh? how sweet!! >.^

Jessie Woo said...

yeah yeah long time no go dating jor lor ... keke *blush*