OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Check Up July 14, 2006


Check Up July 14, 2006

I guess today is the 2nd last check up jor as my next appointment will be in 3 weeks time. Da doctor say da next appointment will know when is my due date … very nervous tim … keke … oh yeah good news I din overweight this time … coz last month I m gain a lot … and now this month is normal … phew … or else da nurse and the doctor surely scold and nag wan … keke and my princess adi “turn down” jor … da doctor say is a good news …

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Gong hei gong hei that u r able to gain the healthy weight range. Don't forget to maintain this healthy gain. And glad to know that the baby's head turned down already. Unlike my case, am still waiting for her to turn down.

Jessie Woo said...

thank you thank you ... yeahlor muz watch my diet jor ... u dun worry la da bb will turn down wan ... she very good girl wan ... no worry yeah

MeiyeN said...

yoohoo... good to hear that!!!!

LayfuN said...

yea yea!! good to hear that!! muz take good care oh~~ >.^