OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Saturday July 8, 2006

Saturday July 8, 2006

Today is my little princess birthday … she is 4 years old liao lor … time does flies … and I am due on end of August … for my 2nd princess. Been planning to have a short trip few months back, coz I was saying after give birth, there will hardly be any time left for us to for vacation. Been thinking of Cherating, Pangkor, Damai Laut (coz I juz love da beach and sea) and in the end we choose Port Dickson coz is muz more nearer and my family is joining us also hehehe my hubby juz know me well … say i will my family if 1 weekend din get to see them and I am getting clumsier and heavier … cant really walk much or sit too long … below is the picturea and will post da rest of the picture when i get hold of it .. coz is in my hubby phone ... yeah i forget to bring the camera down to the beach ... my head is getting bigger and bigger .. "big head prawn" that's my nickname ...

Found this "mini" furniture at the Hotel Lobby ... so cute so tiny ... (Jeffrey, Phoebe, Jasmine, Joe and Evon)

My youngest sister Phoebe and My Little Princess Jasmine

My Beloved Daddy and Mummy and my sister, Phoebe

And our DINNER ... STEAMBOAT yummy leh ... saliva dripping adi jor

3 comments:

MeiyeN said...

da little furniture so cute wey....... ;)

Jessie Woo said...

haha sure next time we go REDANG not PD ... PD beach no nice wan la :P oh da pic is in Joe's handphone la ... wait la i upload later ...

LayfuN said...

wow.. PD wor.. with family.. haha.. so nice... >.^