OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Surprise !!! August 2, 2006

Surprise !!! August 2, 2006

Time does flies … so fast now is already in the month of August 2006, which mean I will be on maternity leave of 2 months SOON … kind of glad to have a holiday but then I have mix feeling … somehow I am anxious and excited at the same time … sometimes I am so nervous that I find myself breathless … sometimes I just cant wait for the arrival of my 2nd little princess … :s kind of weird right.

I have been craving for cakes and chocolates lately, and guess what … my hubby buy me a brownies walnut yesterday from secret recipe … it is so yummy … kekeke thank you darling …



After few weeks of shopping, I finally finish packing my bag … hahaha even though this is my 2nd princess … and yet I still forget what I need to pack in and need help from my friend, Tiffany … keke ... seems like my head is getting bigger and bigger yeah …

Lots to prepare actually;

For Little Princess
Baby’s clothes (already wash and fold)
Nappy (wash and fold also)
Liner
Powder
Yu Yee Oil
Nappy Rash Cream
Vicks
Baby’s Bottle
Diapers
Mittens and booties
Pillow and bolster
Baby cot (need to wipe)
Mattress
Wet tissue
Safety pin

My last check up is on this Friday August 4, 2006. After this Friday I will know the exact due date as the estimated due date is on August 29, 2006 … wuah the more I think of it the more nervous I am tim … ARGHHHHHHHHHHH …….. *worry*

8 comments:

MeiyeN said...

omg... so many stuffs need to be prepared!!!! my dear, you have to cool down yourself and relax.. don't be over-stressed alright and we shall welcome your 2nd little princess very soon! :D

Jessie Woo said...

haha yeahlor nvm i will keep a check list for u wan :P

so u r next year right :P

kekekekeke

MeiyeN said...

:o :o what next year?!! no no.. it will be next next year...hahahahaha :p

Tiffany said...

Yo!!! Right now, u shouldn't think of so much, nothing to be afraid anymore as time nearer. Gotta think how much fun u will have when 2nd princess arrived!!! Just check with me for the checklist. No worries!! And all the best for ur coming check up!!!

MeiyeN said...

wey... ah chu ma, how come tiffany being da first-time mommy got to tell you da checklist when you are actually waiting for your 2nd princess arrival huh? :p :p :p 'big-head-prawn' muahahahaha..:p

Jessie Woo said...

hahaha really wan at 1st i was telling Tiffany wat to be prepare ... then when i was about to pack my thing my mind was like BLANK lost everything liao got to *reformat* my brain hahahaha

next year good ma da faster da better ma :P

Tiffany said...

Ya lor,i also feel weird, how come i am guiding the mother of one on what to prepare n what to get. @_@

LayfuN said...

haha... so happy for the 2nd princess ariving... and tyng.. i will be back on the 1st September.. and i shall see Janelle or Janice r by the time i visit to u? haha!! do let me know the name of ur final decision wor... all the best to u my dear ah chu ma!!!

btw, so paiseh that u wan a 1st time mother to be to tell u what to do.. muahahahha!! :p