OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 07, 2006

Check up !! Friday August 4, 2006


Check up !! Friday August 4, 2006

So finally is Friday liao … my last check up liao … so as usual da doctor will ask few questions and then check my blood pressure … wow he say was abit high :s alamak … and then I gain 3kg in 3 weeks time *fainted* da doctor say “oh my u gain r … u muz watch ur diet cannot gain so much, later u will face difficulty” … I m abit lost tim coz I eat normal juz a milo in da morning then lunch sometime I have mee or rice then dinner rice only no supper also :s gosh I am really speechless … and then now check my bb … da doctor say not yet due should be end of the month … and I muz go back for another check up in 2 weeks time *fainted* I tot last check up liao wan … tot can know when is the due date liao tim … alamak not yet wo … but then da doctor say da bb1 is doin good and already *engaging* my darling was abit disappointed coz he was very excited bout this check up tot will know when is the due date … but then hav to wait another 2 weeks tim … as for me, I am just too “kan cheung” dun ask me but then this is how I feel …so have to wait for another 2 weeks lor … right … guess this little princess is playing hide and seek with daddy and mummy

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Be patient lar, at least u know it is to be a princess whilst my doctors still cant predict it is to be a boy or girl, mine is more playful and naughty than yours. We will be delivering around the same dates, hopefully everything goes right as i have cosen the date for caeseran section.

Jessie Woo said...

yeahyeah very patiently waiting jor ... yeahwo is a girl but then i still hope got *surprise* leh keke ... yeah wo should be around da same time le

alamak suddenly feel "kan cheung" again tim