OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 07, 2006

A wonderful weekend

A wonderful weekend

Is Saturday again, and I am not working this week. As my maid will be goin back, and she request us to help her to buy some electrical appliances for her to bring back home, so me and darling decided to go 1Utama to shop for it. After get what we wanted, we have our lunch in Genki Sushi. Right after our yummy yummy lunchie we head off to Jusco supermarket to buy some baking material … yes baking material kekeke … coz I wanna bake marble chocolate cheese cake and egg tart … but the feature outcome of the marble chocolate cheese cake is un presentable so I decide not to post the picture here … haha da recipe I follow meiyen’s wan kekeke … kekeke nvm see my yummy yummy egg tart … I am going to bake it again next weekend … coz it is easy and yummy … keke
Shopping for da ingredients ... see my flabby arm ... *no eye see*

My darling and his little naughty girl ... having pop corn

Now this is how i look .. i am 37 weeks liao ...

The egg tart .. so any comment ..

My family and darling say is "YUMMY" haha i wonder if they really meant it ...

My mummy lunar birthday fall on Sunday August 6, 2006, so we decided to bring her out for dinner at the Sri Bintang, Lit Lit Heong Restaurant ... it is yummy and not expensive ... glad she like the food over ther ... right after the dinner my family off to go pasar malam in Kepong Baru, and as for myself, my darling and little princess ... we head back home after dinner as it is already 9pm. My girl need to attend school and my darling want to watch the F1 race ... so off we go home ...

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Can i have one of the egg tart??? It look delicious!!!

And ur baby belly is so cute... *jealous* cos bigger than mine

Jessie Woo said...

haha da egg tart wo ... sure no problem surprisingly da recipe can make only 11 egg tarts leh :s i also abit shock ... i m goin to make it again this weekend hahaha ...

my baby belly big hor now u know y i always say i m HEAVY leh :s

walk also difficult wan leh very clumsy keke

MeiyeN said...

whoa..... hot mommy, your tummy is so big!!! i bet your baby must be heavy.... wey.....da tarts look yummylicious!!! how come didn't bring some to me? bad bad gal....:(

Jessie Woo said...

haha i bake again this weekend la .. da recipe can only bake 11 tarts leh :s aiyor ... i also shock :s

yeahwo heavy hor :s n i so clumsy now :(

MeiyeN said...

clumsy? i think you look cute!! so adorable....;)