OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 24, 2006

Lunch with Tiffany @ Genki Sushi 1Utama on Saturday November 11, 2006


Today was a very happy and excited day, as I will be having lunch with Tiffany. I knew Tiffany from Meiyen and Meiyen got to know Tiffany from friendster. Well, Meiyen introduce Tiffany to me as we are both pregnant and will due on the same month. So she thought we might share our views, comments and experiences.

We have been chatting online thru msn, telling each other our daily life incidents. Sharing my experiences with her, as this is her first pregnancy. Both of us are excited on meeting each other. We describe our feeling as our first date. Tiffany purposely gets her hair blow and I carefully pick a nice outfit just to meet her.

When I first see her, my first thought was “WOW” she is so thin even though she just give birth” .. my oh my when I look at myself .. I feel rather embarrassed. We give each other a big warm hug … So this is the lady that I have shared my experiences with, during my pregnancy, during my confinement month and now my daily life.

At first we thought of trying Shogun, but then Tiffany suggest we go Genki Sushi as she say she could not finish so much food at 1 time and another reason was we are on diet. Kekeke. So we had our lunch in Genki Sushi. I was very happy to see Tiffany. She comes all the way from Kuantan with her hubby. And we take this opportunity to meet up. Tiff something for u …


A friend is a friend forever.
They'll ignite a flame of love
And set your heart aglow,
And light up your life
From your head down to your toe.

A faithful friend is always there
To lend a helping hand.
They'll be there to defend your honor
And take a firm or gentle stand.

When you least expect it,
They may drop in to say,
"Hello, how have you been?
I love you with all my heart,
My true and special friend."

A friend will add beauty to your life,
Like a sweet scented flower.
A good conversation may last into the night
Or for many, many, hours.

They will take time to stop and listen,
When your life is in doubt.
That's what a good friend's love is all about.
A hug, a smile, a tear, or a gentle touch.

These are the things a
forever friend will say and do...
For, they love you forever
and always, so very very much.

Thank You for Being yourself … thank you my dear friend …

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

HEY HUN!! Really wanna say millions "thank you" for being by my side when my ups and downs days. And the meet up was so memorable and we shall meet up again very soon!!!

*a big warm HUG* from me@Kuantan!!!

MeiyeN said...

awwww......sweet poem! ;)

Jessie Woo said...

Tiffany, you are most welcome ... hope to hear from you soon.

Meiyen,tq..