OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 24, 2006

Dinner with Meiyen and Bob at Jack's Place @ Sunway Pyramid Saturday November 11, 2006

Meiyen and her beloved Bob
A big thank you and *HUGZ* to my beloved Meiyen and Bob for treating me and my family in Jack's Place for my birthday. She is such a sweetie pie. This best friend of mine is such a darling and very very precious to me. As she is my BESTEST friend … wanna know more about us then read this “A Little Tale About Meiyen and YeeTyng” Something for you my darling …

Friends do things for one another
They understand
They go a million miles out of their way
They hold your hand
They bring you smiles
When a smile is exactly what you needed.

They listen and they hear
What is said in the spaces between the words
They care and they let you know
You're in their prayers.

Friends always know the perfect thing to do
They can make your whole day
Just by saying something that no one else could have said.

Sometimes we feel like just the two of us
Share a secret language that others can't tune in to.

A friend can guide you, inspire you, comfort you, or light up your life with laughter.
A friend understands your moods and nurtures your needs.
A friend lovingly knows just what you're after.

When your feelings come from deep inside and they need to be spoken to someone
you don't have to hide from, you share them with a friend.

When good news comes a friend is the first one you turn to
When feelings overflow and tears need to fall friends help you through it all.

Friends bring sunlight into your life
They warm your life with their presence
whether they are far away or close by your side.

A friend is a gift that brings happiness
and a treasure that money can't buy.

And this special person is You. My dear friend, no one could replace u in my heart. U will always have a special place in me. I wish you and your family best of health, may all your dreams come true …and I thank God for sending you to me … :D

2 comments:

MeiyeN said...

*hugz* i can't help but to shed my tears reading this.... you know, you deserves everything from me.. you've been such a good friend to me and i couldn't ask for more! thank you for being my bestest friend and thank you for all da encouragements, support and advices throughout my life! thanks for da poem.. it's really sweet of you! *smoooooooooochieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee*

Jessie Woo said...

Hope you like this poem ... is really how i feel ...

:D