OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 22, 2006

Deep Down Inside

I have been feeling moody for the past 2 weeks, due to certain incident that happen in my family. Don't know how to explain or bring it up. But I cant keep my feeling as I feel like I will explode. So I have to let go ... which is BROKE DOWN n cried.
Ever since the incident happen, my daily life is like a routine, been receiving orders and walking around as though as my hand and leg is TIED. No one notice, just thought that I am tired. Little did I knew, my hubby know this actually. But he cant do much. As it is out of our control.
As life must go on whether you are happy or not. I went thru each day like zombie. Nothing could cheer me. When I was tidying my daughters closet, out of sudden my tears role down my cheek. I was CRYING without even noticing it. GOSH, am I that NUMB. I did cried that night. I cried like a small baby, uncontrolable for the past half an hour.
My heart feel so light and I feel cheerful and happy after that. Guess I have cried out all the unhappiness in me. Well is good that a woman can cry when she is down. Wonder how is the man cope or handle this. Seriously I really don't know how to release myself when I am in stress. Since the incident, it seems like impossible for me to be as happy as I use to be. I always live in fear.
Ever since that, I cherish each moment I have with my loved ones be it my family or my friends. As life is so unpredictable. We don't know what will happen the very next minute.
The wealthiest person in the world is not how much money he have in his account or the value of his asset but HEALTHY.
Without health the person is the poorest man in the world. Do take good care of yourself and your loved ones.

3 comments:

MeiyeN said...

darling, don't be too sad okay.. you must take care yourself alright! your hubby needs you, your two little princesses need you too! you can't break down, be strong! you know you can always count on me, ring me up, call me! i am always available for you 24 hours so if you really need someone, always remember ME! okay? it's da jolly season again, be happy and enjoy your holiday yah! *hugs*

shoppingmum said...

Hi dear, I've been pretty down laterly too. But cheer up, life is full of ups and downs. Once the down is over, there's always sunshine behind the clouds. *Hugs*
Merry Christmas to you and your girls.

shoppingmum and kids
http://iamshoppingmum.com

Jessie Woo said...

Dear Meiyen,
I know you are always there for me .. dun worry i will be alright .. just need to "let go" once a while .. too pressure adi .. later gone mad hahahaha Merry X'Mas and Happy New Year !!

Hi Shopping Mum,
Thanx for dropping by, well is new year again so hope that the brand new year will be a great year ahead. Merry X'mas and Happy New Year .. To Shopping Mum, Justin and Isabelle oh yeah and the daddy too .. :P