OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Day I Turn 25

November 15, The day I turn 25.

Today is the day I turn 25 years old. Actually I don’t mind at all telling others how old I am cause to me is just a number. On today I would like to say a big Thank You to my mummy and a big *Hugz* to my daddy. My parents have given me the very best that they could afford and giving me a comfortable and loving family. Without them I will not be who I am today. I learn the values of family well since I was young, the meaning of a loving family and love between my sisters.

I am happily married to my hubby who is always there for me, who spoilt me by pampering me and shower me with his undying love. As for my role as a wife, I am still learning. My biggest achievement I would say is my 2 girls, Princess Jasmine and Princess Janelle. Both are my precious darling. Being a mummy can be a very tiring job but then when I hear “mommyyyyyyyy” my heart will surely melt .. with their smile .. it is worth for all the tiredness and sleepless night. Both are me and my hubby Sunshine.



I am thankful for having such a lovely family and I wish everyone is happy, healthy, safe n sound and peace to the world.

Happiest Man in the World ... with 3 daughters and a naughty grandchild ... hahahaha
Thank You dad, for always stand by me ... :D and of coz my 2 sister, for making me proud. Though U 2 always bully me but I will always love you ...

Thank You Mum, You are the best, without you, I will not be who I am today, I Love You :D




My dear, thank you for your uncondition love to me, your patience towards my needs and demands, though i always bully you and yet you still treat me so well ... I Love You Dear !!

My Princess Jasmine, must thank you her for driving me up the wall, for testing my patience, making me run around like mad in the shopping complex just to chase her and above all she is still my darling ... I love you ...

My Princess Janelle, her smile sure melt my heart ... I love You my baby

No comments: