OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 29, 2006

New Year Resolution ??

Well, I always keep a mental notes on the new year resolutions thing, never did I put it down, cause I will tend to forget it after few months, but don’t know what have gotten into me that I decided to do it this year :D

A New Year, A New Beginning

To shed those extra kilo!!
After giving birth to Princess Janelle, I am now 1 size bigger K gosh .. this sure make me feel sad and no confidence. So must wish me heaps of luck on this …

To control my anger and be more patience when dealing with my Princess Jasmine
I can’t seems to control my anger when comes to dealing with Princess Jasmine. She is always driving me MAD gosh got to be more relax …

To tidy up the room?
When come to this, I must confess, my room is always in a mess, toys, books, clothes is always lying here and there, with Jasmine around, after tidy up 5 mins later all will be back to square one. But then still I must tidy also right!!

To workout
To do yoga at least 2-3 times a week, if can must do it EVERYDAY. I did do everyday but then only last for 2 weeks as some incident happen that require me to go office early, and I cant seems to locate a 15 mins workout. Bad bad no good MUST force myself !!

To spend more time with my dear hubby
Yeah, we really need some time for us only the 2 of us. So must start to do some planning already :D

To have some time for myself
Seriously I need some time alone, being only myself where my mind can wonder off to my dreamland (I am not referring to sleep!! As I know I will never get enough sleep) After attending to my 2 princesses and hubby needs is already past midnight. I really don’t have the time for myself. Got to set some time, got to do planning …

To Blog more
Hope I can do more blogging in future. I can’t seem to have the time to blog !!. I think I would need more than 24 hours a day to do all my stuff

I guess this is it, at the moment this is some of the resolutions that I can think off. So wish me luck yeah …

2 comments:

MeiyeN said...

yesyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wanna go........................ snorkelling!!!!! :D :D so, where? which island? anddddddddddd when?!!!!!!!!!!!

Jessie Woo said...

hahahahahaha

we will discuss it yeah !!!