OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, December 29, 2006

Flashback on Year 2006

Year 2006

In a few days time, it will come to and end for Year 2006. Through out this year, many things happen to me and my family.

The year starts of pretty well as I was 1 month pregnant as confirmed by Dr. Jeremy Chuah :D issitnit wonderful … I am having my 2nd child yeah yeah … Hubby and myself was hoping this would be a baby boy. Since then I was so sick and vomit almost everything that went into my tummy so “charm” everything is tasteless and I truly understand the phrase “sik lung yuk tou mou mei”. Everything that goes in will comes out within a few minutes time. I seem to forget that I will have to go through this as my eldest girl is already 4 years old. I started to find myself cant fit in to my usual clothes as I feel so bloated. If the clothes to tight fitting it make me wanna vomit. There is a few times where I nearly fainted due to lack of fresh air. Yes pregnant ladies need fresh air. I am always feeling tired and sick most of the time for the 1st 4 to 5 months. Till to extend that I cried as I just could not take it anymore. Dear hubby was always there to attend all my needs and hear me complain this that :P I keep on complain saying that I cant fit in to my clothes how am I going to office and go out … gosh … Dear hubby was so kind that he accompany me to look for maternity clothes. But I was so fussy that I keep on saying this is all so old fashion, I don’t wan to be seen wearing those dress!! I want to be a modern mummy!! Hahahaha I din’t know why I would say that :P until I found 1 boutique in SS2, PJ that is a specialty in the maternity clothes. Dear hubby drove me there and I shop for about an hour and come out happily with my hubby carrying the 2 shopping bags full of new clothes hahahaha sure happy happy. We the pregnant ladies also need to look good and pretty wan ma!! Hehehehe that night shopping trip sure cost dear hubby a lot … but he just say this “I just want you to be happy” which really touch my heart. I started to bake after being stop for few years. I got the motivation and inspiration by my best friend Meiyen. She bakes so well that inspire me to bake too. But then my baking skill is just so so only got to practice more as practice makes prefect right. Ever since then I have been baking every weekend since I started to feeling well from the morning sickness and whenever I have the time. I have tried the Chocolate Chip Butter Cake, Raisin Cake, Cheese Cake, Chocolate Cake, Egg Tarts and Blue Berry Cheese Tart. Hope can bake more as I just love to bake!! And it seems like my baking skills improve a lot … hahahaha thanks to my “Si Fu” (meiyen)

Dear Hubby is as loving as ever, since he has change to the new working environment, he has been very busy. As for my 2 princesses both is still the naughty wan and always testing my patience and will always be the sunshine of my life. Both of my parents is doing pretty good, with a bunch of good friends, they have always go for trips, out for dinner, karaoke (hotter me and my sisters :P ) enjoying the life to the fullest :D As for my elder sis Evon, she graduate mid of this year and have started working as a programmer. For my younger sis, Phoebe, she has been working this whole year and will be starting her course in broadcasting early next year. I wish the lady luck will always by their side. As for my MIL, she has been suffering a lot due to my FIL’s condition. She would have to look after him all the time. My FIL’s condition somehow is going from bad to worse. Just hope he won’t have to endure any more suffering, as he has suffered a lot. As for my friendship, I know I can always rely on her and she will always be there for me to guide me thru the happiest and darkest period of my life, someone who is so true so sincere, Meiyen. Thank You dear.

I would like to take this opportunity to give a big hug to my parents and my 2 sisters for always being there for me. My Dear hubby for always pamper me and spoilt me and his love towards me and my 2 princesses.

Well, I started to do posting back on the mid year and on why am I missing for the 1st half of the year, do refer to “Where have I been”. After all the incident that happen over the year have surely made me more wiser in terms of my feelings, my thinking, my views and I am still learning to take things easy as I am still the very “chap chiok” person even though how much I tried. I got to be more responsible as I am now a mummy for 2 girls and need to look after my hubby (erm in reality dear hubby is taking care of me more). Overall the year is sure full of ups and downs for me and is truly draining me mentally and physically. I hope for a better and great year ahead and peace to the world.

2 comments:

MeiyeN said...

:( i am actually getting really lazy to bake too!!! :p anyways, let bygone be bygone and may this new year bring lotsa happiness to you alright! *hugz*

Jessie Woo said...

Yeah a new year a new beginning !!

:D