OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Princess Jasmine & Princess Janelle

Both of My Princess

Princess Jasmine love X'Mas very much hehe, she say so pretty ... X'Mas tree so beautiful !!

She have been very good in throwing tantrums nowadays. If she don't get what she want she would cry non-stop and will screaming all the way. I would try to talk to her and make her understand why cannot but then she is always testing my patience to the extend that I cant tolerate any more I will CANE !! yes CANE !! sorry to say i do cane my child. As i don't want her to be a spoilt brats that will get what she want by crying. She cant seems to accept the word "NO". Even though i have talk to her and CANE her, she would still screaming and shouting .. "duh" now what i did is USELESS .. but when daddy talk to her she listen and will accept the word "NO" and eventually stop crying. She always bully me :( whereby i am very heartbroken.When i go shopping, and enter the shop she would say "no don't go in, you have plenty of clothes already"when i explain to her yeah i have plenty but then is getting old and seriously i need a wardrobe overhaul (yes cause is Sales again and i cant seems to fit in back to my clothes yet) who cant resist from buying when it is SALES. So the next time i would want a comfortable shopping trip i would go venture with my hubby or my jimui or ALONE .. haha no extra opinion, just buy what is nicely fit on me, right girls !!! I am glad that she "sayang"her "meimei". Last few weeks when Janelle was in my mummy house, she keep on asking me "why is meimei in ah po house?, why mummy don't want to bring meimei back home?" and she keep on crying asking for meimei and would say "come mummy, we go fetch meimei come back home, i miss her so much" she is just so cute ..

Princess Janelle, the naughty girl who loves ppl carry her around hehe

Another naughty girl :P yeah wanna ppl to carry her around most of the time .. she is starting to recognise ppl now. Like to smile alot and love ppl talking to her too .. her smile is so sweet that will surely melt my heart. Time does flies, and she is about 4 months old already. Still feel like yesterday only i give birth to her (the life time experience, who can forgot about it). She love her soft toy very much and love travelling in the car. Feel so excited and keep on looking around. Wonder why mostly all the children love traveling in the car .. hehe
One thing is both of my girls look just like my hubby ...

2 comments:

MeiyeN said...

janelle is so cute!!!!! :D no deny, both your little princesses really look like joe okay! O_o "biscuit mould" :p

Jessie Woo said...

what to do ... not my control also hahahaha