OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

A Little Present For My Dear Hubby

On December 13, 2006, my dear hubby turn 29 years old. I bought a USB Flash Drive Pendrive Mini for him as a present. As he is looking high and low for a suitable one. So i decided to get him as a birthday present. And of coz need to thank you my dear sister Evon and her BF Jeffrey for helping me out and precious opinion. As when come to all this gadgets I am a fool. Zero information on it.

PenDrive Mini 2.0 is a removable flash hard drive fully compatible with USB 2.0 .This plug and play device with up to 2GB flash memory capacity. Simply plug it into USB port and the computer will detect it as a removable drive, PenDrive Mini 2.0 does not require any external power source, it is powered by USB.

Specifications
· Available in 128MB / 256MB / 512MB / 1GB / 2GB
· Dimensions: 53mm x 18mm x 8mm (L x W x D)
· Compatible with USB specification 2.0 and 1.1
· Hot plug & play
· No external power is required - DC 4.5V ~ 5.5V from USB port
· Durable solid-state data retention for at least 10 years
· Shock resistance:1000G (maximum)
· Read Speed: 6.0 MB/sec
· Write Speed: 4.0 MB/sec
System Requirements
· Support of Windows XP / 2000 / ME without device driver
· Support of Linux Kernel 2.4.10 and higher without device driver
· Support of Mac OS 8.6 and higher without device driver
· Support of Windows 98 / SE with device driver needed
Service
· 5 years warranty
Package Contents
· PenDrive Mini 2.0
· Lanyard



A very Happy Birthday To My Dear Hubby

A year older, a year wiser hope that the brand new year will be a great year ahead and wishes you lots of happiness (which will also happen to me :P) and may your dreams or OUR dreams will come true soon …

The time for us to be together is getting less as you are now in a new working environment and it requires you to go off the house early in the morning and come back late at night. I am of coz unhappy on this but then knowing you are working hard for our future I must tolerate and be happy as you are a responsible husband and a good daddy for our girls. Whenever you have the time you would spend it with us even though you are very tired and would need a rest. I really appreciate it very much. Dear hubby, when you face new challenges in work, no worries as you are not alone as me and our girls is always there for you.

Thank you for always providing us the best you could afford. I love you Dear. Happy Birthday .. I would like to apologize should I have hurt your feeling without realizing it. I am really thankful for having you by my side all this years and many years to come. We shall walk hand in hand till the end of time

Love you always
Jessie, Jasmine & Janelle

No comments: