OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 29, 2007

Tagged !!

I kena Tagged for the 1st time in my life and is by 2 fabulous Mummy at the same time Desperate Mummy and Lovely Mummy. So coincidence and I am so happy even though today is MONDAY hahaha *jumping up and down* Now I know got ppl read my blog :D and the most exciting things is I have new batch of friends which is all the “Wonderful Mummy” !!

Erm since this is my 1st tagged, so if I have any mistake do let me know yeah ..

Meiyen
My best jimui .. she is my school mate since primary school!! Let me count how many year liao .. 6,7,8, … wah !! use up all my 10 fingers jor .. whenever u drop by her blog do get a tissue or better still a handkerchief as ur saliva will be dripping all the way .. her blog is full or FOOD REVIEW .. enjoy yeah [psst: those who wanna go for a romantic dinner can always drop by here to have some tips on where to dine .. coz I always do that :p]

Shopping Mum
Ahh..this lady here now really really busy with her blogS .. have few blogs to manage now and with the current new blog “My Mothering Corner”, if she have put up this blog earlier then I could “tau si” abit ma ..

Tracy’s Nest
I was as usual blog hopping one day and I come across Tracy’s post regards to “Post Natal Blues” that really caught my attention. I think I was 6 or 7 months pregnant at the time I read this post. I really appreciate that Tracy willing to share out her experiences and ever since that post, I have been reading her blog on daily basis.

Mom2Ashley
I love how Mom2Ashley describe the progress of Ashley. Been reading her blog since “BabyAshleyWong”. Watching her progress remind me of my Princess Jasmine, and now with Princess Janelle .. this blog is like a progress chart to me ..

Cutie Princess Mummy
Straight forward and funny, if were to ask how am I going to describe this blog. I still laugh out loud when I read her post on the “Ribbon Ribbon where are you ??

So this is it, my 5 fave blog and my 1st Tag will be to ..

Tiffany

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jessie, nice meeting you and thanks for 'Tag' me..hehehee..
but how does this tag go :p..

MomsyWorld said...

let me complete this by this week :)

Jessie Woo said...

Adrian & Alvan: Well being tag by someone is good cause it can bring more traffic to your blog. You just have to write down your 5 fave blog and tag another 5 bloggers .. then that's it .. (i m also new on this hehe)

Fannie: Sure no problem, take your time !!

Vyvy said...

hmmm just to let u know, i drop in too. so keep your blogs going :) will be back for more. I've added a link to ur site at my page too :) Mummies unite!!!

Jessie Woo said...

Cool!! Mummies UNITE keke

Tracy said...

Wow! *pai seh, pai seh*. Felt so honoured dat u like to read my blog and had been a silent reader but tell u hor, I don't always update my blog - firstly, Pappy doesn't really like the idea of me blogging (he said it's a waste of time. What does he knows about blogging *duh*) and secondly, sometimes really too busy to blog hop even, let alone write posts.

BTW, do u have an ID in msn, yahoo or skype? A lot of us chat in msn, u can always join us.

Desperate Mummy said...

Em.. good girl good girl so fast already answer my tag :)

Jessie Woo said...

Tracy: Sure Sure i do chat in MSN (during Office hour la :P) can u send me ur email add ?? so i can add u ??

Desperate Mummy: Yup all done liao kekeke