OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 29, 2007

Thank You !!


Thank you everyone .. no worries i am recover although not 100% but is already 90% and my condition is best to describe with -->"can kill few tiger" hahahaha

We, Mummy is "super woman" and for the sake of our Prince/Princess and of coz our Prince Charming .. we can fight away the illness ..

Yoohoo.. recover adi so is SHOPPING TIME hohoho ... this is so fun !!! As u all know, CNY is around the corner .. how can we stop ourself from SHOPPING ... if my dear hubby see this surely fainted :P

Once again THANK YOU EVERYONE !!

p/s: I just cant go a day without reading BLOGS .. gosh .. how r :P my mind is all BLOG BLOG BLOG

11 comments:

Desperate Mummy said...

Wah! u really good lar recover so fast n can kill tiger somemore :)

Jessie Woo said...

Desperate Mummy, I left with no choice leh .. for the sake of the loves one .. have to lor :D

LHS said...

Glad to hear about your recovery! Hehe..my mind alike your mind, everyday think of blog hopping through i already announced a long blog break and only be continued when i back to China. So next time i just can't simply announce a blog break.

Do enjoy your shopping!

Jessie Woo said...

Hi5 keke .. Thank You thank you just hope i wont burn a hole in my dear hubby pocket le :P

Unknown said...

glad to hear that u recovered from sick. Em, is best time to go shopping for ur princess. I also cant stop blogging even though I'm sick. We can shake hands liao....Are we crazy? Sometimes got scold by hubby leh.

Jessie Woo said...

*shake shake hand* nowadays whenever my dear hubby call he would say --> "busy blogging issit"
"yi yi or or" there hahahaha

MomsyWorld said...

i agree when u said we mommies are super woman! :) take care!

Jessie Woo said...

Hi5 kekeke

Tracy said...

Glad to hear dat u can 'kill a few tigers' now.

Well said Jessie, I totally agree with u dat Mommies are SUPERWOMEN! *hi five*

I'm sure dat to most mommies (esp. me) when it comes to shopping, everything can stand aside first (even sick oso die die must go). Hahaha!

laundryamah said...

another shopping queen mom huh..cannot beat me leh cos CNY shopping all done for me! kakakaka

Jessie Woo said...

Tracy: hahaha DIE DIE must go !!

Laundryamah: Wah so fast wo .. me still left with the grocery stuff le !!