OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 26, 2007

Piggy Year 2007

Friday February 16, 2007
On the last day of work which is on Friday February 16, 2007 I send Princess Janelle to see her paed as she have fever. At first we thought is teething coz teething will also cause fever but then whenever we feed her milk she will just take a sip and cry .. and her paed checked her out and found out that she has ulcers near her throat. No wonder she cry and dun wan to take her milk. So I was asked to feed her paracetamol and the antibiotic for the coming 5 days. Once I have collected the receipts we went down to the lobby so I go to the pharmacy to collect the medicine, and in the meantime my MIL feed Janelle milk as she is very hungry. And she fall asleep once she finish her milk. After collected the medicine, I go get the car and off we go, to fetch my Jasmine and her cousins from the nursery. Then I off to office again, to clear some stuff and is HOLIDAY already!!

Saturday February 17, 2007
Wake up around 9.30am then bathe my Jasmine and Janelle. Dear hubby bring them go down to living hall so I could have my time for a refreshing shower … hehe a must in the morning before I go anywhere .. after that help dear hubby to decorate the house .. yup actually is already done so now is a little bit more touch up here and there. About 4 something dear hubby’s sis our chef of the night started her cooking session .. for our reunion dinner. And this year we have additional member to join the dinner, dear hubby’s sis boyfriend. We waited for my sis in law to come back from work and we have our dinner at 8.30pm. A very happy reunion dinner :D


Beautiful Orchid .. from cousin brother

Princess Jasmine with angpow from daddy and mummy :D

Even myself also hav angpow is from dear hubby :D

CNY Day 1 - Sunday February 18, 2007
The first day of CNY and I was a vegetarian for the day. Later in the afternoon all the uncles and aunties along with cousins, niece and nephew will come to “pai nin” and mahjong time kekeke .. lots of ppl will come over today .. happy to see so many ppl around and is very “yit lau”

Myself and Princess Janelle

Dear Hubby and Princess Janelle

Myself with Princess Janelle and Princess Jasmine

Princess Jasmine

CNY Day 2 – Monday February 19, 2007
Today is the day where the married daughters will go back to their parents house. After the “hoi nin” brunch, we all get ready and off we go to my daddy mummy house. So excited and very happy. Although I went back home every weekend but still very excited to see them :D

Happy Family

Dear Hubby

Yummy Dinner prepared by my daddy and mummy .. yum yum

CNY Day 3 – Tuesday February 20, 2007
Since it is a Piggy year .. so today is a PIGGY day hehehe .. yes sleep and then watch movie. We finish up the “Herbalist Manual” from TVB in just a 3 days .. yeah 3-4 episode a day .. then watch the “The Curse of the Golden Flower” well I dun und wat the movie say is kind of weird to me .. though the costume is stunning .. maybe it is in mandarin that’s y I dun get wat it means.

CNY Day 4 – Wednesday February 21, 2007
Watch movie again the whole day :D so relaxing .. just eat sleep and watch movie hahaha if only everyday is like this :D


CNY Day 5 – Thursday February 22, 2007
Dear hubby started work today and I follow my daddy and mummy to my cousin brother house in Cheras Hartamas.

CNY Day 6 – Friday February 23, 2007
I am back to work on Friday, February 23, 2007 [CNY Day 6] hehe is a good day to start work. So was back to office and go off at 2pm. After lunch we go home as dear hubby’s fren will come over for mahjong session .. yes CNY is all about gamble gamble ..

Tonight will have dinner with my ex-classmate. Too bad that Meiyen cant make it for tonight dinner as she got to attend her family reunion dinner

Chocolate Mud Cake from Secret Recipe

The whole gang .. the malurian ..
ChoiYen, KaiLi, LayFun, ChinYee & Soon-To-Be Hubby, ChongKit, KimLong, WeiTeck, Erica and Myself with 2 princessess

Yummy cake ...

Now this is the birthday boy and girls .. KaiLi, ChinYee, Erica and Kim Long Happy Birthday yeah ..

All the pretty girl :P

CNY Day 7 – Saturday February 24, 2007
We have dinner with dear hubby’s frens and after dinner we go Genting .. yes a must go place on CNY kekekeke and guess wat one of our frens win money and is A LOT hahaha wont tell u the amount kekeke .. he is just so lucky leh .. I din play coz I dunno how to play .. ask me to gamble wo I rather spend the money in shopping as I know I have no luck in gambling wan .. and we bump into Sharmaine and her friends and dear hubby’s ex-schoolmate and his 1st Ex-Gf [kind of jealous tim but then I see see I m more pretty wo :P “oi~Nya” joking la] then on the way back to collect our car we bump into our ex-colleague. See I told u is a must go place during CNY :P reach home about 4.15am and after bath went to sleep around 5am in the morning .. gosh~

CNY Day 8 – Sunday February 25, 2007
Dear hubby’s aunt from Kuantan come to visit us .. and of coz mahjong time again kekeke then yummy yummy dinner …

17 comments:

Desperate Mummy said...

Wah, a very good CNY lor. I like the family photo :D Once again Gong Xi Fa Chai to u!

Sasha Tan said...

looks like u really enjoyed yr cny!

Jessie Woo said...

DesperateMummy: Yeahyeah a very relaxing new year :D

Sasha: Yup yup enjoy to da max hahaha once a year ma ...

blurblur said...

Wow...your CNY is full of programme and i'm sure you must have enjoyed yourself very very much! :)

Hope your little princess Janelle is fully recovered already!

Happy Piggy Year to you and your family!:)

Tracy said...

Wah..... enjoyed urself to the fullest during the CNY hor?

I had the most boring CNY this year. Spent most of the time in my MIL's place .... sigh ....

Oscar's Mommy said...

hehe yr cny very shiok la. i went to genting too but on friday. haha.. just go for the fun of going only... hmm, must ask hubby to give me angpow also la...

MeiyeN said...

O_o wey....your hair color so nice wan....ekekekeke i also wanna colour but my beary said NO! :( anyways, looks like you was very busy too! :p can't wait to see u tomorrow!!!!!!! :D

Jessie Woo said...

BlurBlur: Yup enjoy to the fullest hehe .. Janelle already recover thank you :D

Tracy: Aiks..dun sad sad la come i sayang back r :D

Oscar's Mummy: oh u been to genting also yeah .. as i say a must go place during CNY :P even just go and walk walk keke

Meiyen: Ah moi moi .. my hair color nice wo .. hehe thank you thank you so i will be seeing u tonight yeah

Unknown said...

wah, a lot of yummy foods, I seldom eat at home during CNY, parents lazy to cook, always went out for meal. how i hope that i can eat all those delicious food :P...envy leh, ur hubby gave u angpow but I didnt receive from my hubby leh :(

MomsyWorld said...

the food look yummy!!! ur family had a great CNY!!!

Jacelyn Chew said...

WOW...You really have a wonderful and relaxing CNY...can watch movie at home all the time. I didn't have the chance to watch a 'complete' movie during CNY as my kids will always sticking ard and disturbing me....
anyway, i've tagged u on sth...do check it out fr my blog ya....
GONG XI FA CAI once again!!

Jessie Woo said...

LovelyMummy: Yeah the food was great .. aiks CNY ma if can wanna rest rest wan :P nvm la as long as it with the love ones eat wher also the same wan :P

Fannie: Thank you thank you must go home and tell my mummy bout the compliments kekeke

Jacelyn: I also same la .. but then still manage to watch the important part of the movie so i know wat is happening ma else mai keep on ask hubby lor :P

Rainbow: Hi thank you for dropping by .. Happy New Year to u too ..

Kong Hey Fatt Choi Everyone !! really like the word :P ngek ngek ngek [fatt choi wo] :P

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Wah, very happening wor ur CNY! no worries, still have few more days to enjoy until 'Chap goh mei' hehehe!

laundryamah said...

what an eventful CNY and very detailed update too..SALUTE!

Jessie Woo said...

CutiePrincessMummy: Yeahyeah .. Kong Hei Kong Hei yeah .. Kong Hei Tai Kar Fat Choy r :P

LaundryAmah: Thank you Thank You Kong Hei Fatt Choi yeah

etceteramommy said...

Wah Wah Wah.. Daddy so romantic ar.. Played the guitar. :D

Nice family pic!!!

Jessie Woo said...

Etcetera~mommy: Daddy "tipu" wan kakaka he does'nt know to PLAY kekeke