OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 02, 2007

Reunion Dinner with Meiyen & Bob

I had a good CNY Reunion Dinner with my best friend Meiyen & Bob in Jack’s Place last Wednesday. I must apologize to Meiyen as I was LATE yeah could not get a car park space >.< Sorry yeah .. we had a great time chatting and enjoying good food. We were phobia with Chinese food so we opt to go for Western food. And we definitely had made a good choice. As the food and the environment are good and we really enjoy ourselves very much.

After our yummy dinner, we went for movie. Dear hubby chooses to watch “The Protégé”, since the show is at 10.40pm, so we walk around the shopping complex. As usual the movie start late at around 11.00pm only started and finish quite late. Overall the story is good but then I dislike the horror part of the movie where the hand is CHOPPED off and the dead body with RATS yikes.. it freaks me until now. I cant sleep at night .. each time close my eyes the scene come very clearly .. *nearly fainted*

The Best of Friend :D

Meiyen & her other half, Mr Bear Bear :P

Myself and Dear Hubby

Overall i had a great night, had a wonderful dinner with Meiyen and enjoy the "paktor" time with dear hubby.

7 comments:

MeiyeN said...

wey.. think of chinese food really don't know what to say! yesterday, today and tomorrow will be eating da same thing again.... O_o da shops opened till so late that night? told you da movie is nice but you should had watch music & lyrics with me..... it was awesome, romantic and sweet... definitely my kind of movie and i am going to buy that soundtrack album cause da songs very "lam" hahahaha... :p

Desperate Mummy said...

Very envy to see u wif ur best friend. Is very difficult to find a best friend in our life :D

Jessie Woo said...

Meiyen: Aiyor really so "lam" wo then muz watch adi but not in cinema. Cant afford another night out now .. as jasmine have spelling !! gosh 5 years old adi do spelling :s

Desperate Mummy: Yeah friends come n go but for me i treasure each of my friends very much .. now i even have more "mummy" friend :P

etceteramommy said...

Good to have some 'private' time with lo-kong and friends (without bb-ies). I miss that too... :D

Jessie Woo said...

Etcetera~mommy: Once in a blue moon go "pak tor" la with hubby .. not necessary hubby arrange wan ma u can arrange n give hubby a surprise !! [so i wait for ur surprise yeah]

Annie Q said...

so envy u can go "pak tow" with hubby la.Somemore can go for late movie. The most i go is just had a dinner together with hub that's all!

Jessie Woo said...

Annie-Q: Well actually din think of goin for a movie wan .. but my fren say she will go movie after the dinner so hubby ask wat movie is she goin for[she go the Musics & Lyrics]

Hubby then say he not "ngam" with that movie then ask me to book for the movie "The Protege"

That's how we ended with a late night movies :D