OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 30, 2007

ABCDEFG ....

Was blog hopping as usual then see see wuah very long tag r then mai read lor .. read read read read suddenly WUAH O.o is that my name .. hahaha i was TAG by this lady My Lovely Rays

So here it goes ..

[A is for age]:
wait let me count count wuah I am goin to be 26 this year .. anyway age is just a number. I won’t mind telling ppl my age as long as young at heart mai tak lor :P

[B is for booze of choice]:
Red Wine

[C is for career]:
Erm .. does motherhood consider a career r ??

[D is for your most dreaded]:
When the kids fall sick, wished it was me falling sick rather than them.

[E is for essential item you use everyday]:
Mobile Phone ?!?!

[F is for favorite song at the moment]:
I’ll Be There – Escape Club

[G is for favorite games]:
The Mystery Case Files

[H is for Hometown]:
Kuala Lumpur

[I is for indulgence:]
Dessert

[J is for favorite flavor of juice:]
Apple Juice with sour plum

[K is for kids]:
Princess Jasmine & Princess Janelle

[L is for last hug from husband]
This morning

[M is for years of marriage]:
We ROM end of 2001……

[N is for name of your crush]:
My hubby lor :P

[O is for overnight hospital stays]:
2 nights while deliver Jasmine & 2 nights while deliver Janelle
2 nights when Jasmine is admitted due to diarrhea

[P is for phobias]:
Creepy crawlies

[Q is for quote]:
Live life to the fullest and enjoy every single moment of it

[R is for biggest regret]:
Hhmm ...

[S is for status, married or single]:
Happily married

[T is for time you wake up]:
7.30 hubby wakes me up :P

[U is for underwear]:
???!!!

[V is for vegetable you love]:
Kangkong !!

[W is for worst habit]:
Watch TV till wee hours

[ X is for x-rays you’ve had]:
Never had one

[Y is for yummy food you make]:
Erm I cant cook actually but then when I cook .. I tell u .. u sure say GOOD *thumbs up* hahahaha

[Z is for zodiac sign]:
Scorpio

Now Tag who leh .. let me see who still not yet done this ..

SQ & Kiki’s Playground Hi my 1st Tag to u :P

11 comments:

Sweetpea said...

you kena back-tagged :P
http://sweetpeamy.blogspot.com/2007/03/where-id-like-to-go.html

Rabbit said...

Wah! you are a young hot mommy!

tankiasu said...

You never had a single X-ray before in your life?!?

sqkiki said...

wahh..will this tag too long???? it might take me a year to post wor...hehehe

LHS said...

Wah..wah..wah..you so young le..envy envy!

Jessie Woo said...

SweetPea: Aiyak oh .. is back-tagged lucky not back-stabbed :P hehe okie got it .. know wat to do liao :P

Rabbit: *Blushing Red* wher got hot la ..

TanKiaSu: Erm .. i think think hor no wo :s

My Rays: Come come "minyak angin" as i say is just a no. la :P

Msau: At 1st i also have the same thinking as u but then when u r doin it .. it is actually not that time consuming n is quite fun too :P

Huisia: *Bushing RED RED*

wtpgRR said...

hey Im scorpio too! Hiak hiak hiak

shooi said...

Wahhh...26 only oredi 2 princesses! *envy*

Jessie Woo said...

wtpgrr: Hi 5

Shooi: *blushing red*

mommy of 3 angels said...

aiyooo u are soooo YOUNNGGG!!!

Jessie Woo said...

Mommyoftwoangels: Now i m really "ng hou yi si" la :P