OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, March 30, 2007

I’ll Be Away ..

Yes .. is FRIDAY already .. wait until my neck also “long few inches” adi .. finally is FRIDAY .. yeahyeah .. got lots to do this coming weekend :P

And I will be on leave on Monday as dear hubby promise Jasmine to bring her for holiday in Genting. Yeahyah a much needed VACATION need to get away sometimes .. to relax and re~charge :p

This vacation will be just dear hubby, myself and 2 lil’ princesses. So is our 1st holiday trip with only 4 of us .. I m really looking forward to this holiday.

*jumping up n down*

-.-” wat a silly mummy

2 comments:

Vien said...

Ooo..nice..put some pics up after your trip.

Jessie Woo said...

Vien: Sure sure ... compiling now :P