OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

What is in my Bag !!


Well, after i know that i was tag by mummyinvain on this "what's in my bag" .. i go ransacked my bag .. and to my horror .. my bag is SO FULL of stuff .. no wonder i feel that is getting heavy each day ..

My bag

1st Compartment

2nd Compartment
The Little Black Pouch
Come anyone need "minyak angin" :P i din i know have so much of treasure in it !!
The last Compartment !! phew .. nothing much

I think the above picture does all the talking already yeah .. keke see also wanna fainted liao ..

Ok la dun wan tag anyone la .. coz mostly all already done it ..

11 comments:

etceteramommy said...

Wow.. Jessie.. sure boh. So many stuff in your bag????

Jessie Woo said...

Yeahlor ... u dun belif wo O.o

Jacelyn Chew said...

Most of ur stuff are cosmetics wor...lui yan!!!

Anyway, hope u get well soon....and sayang u for passing up the homework...muak! muak!

michelle@mybabybay said...

wow multi compartment bag some more. *salute*

Jessie Woo said...

JacelynChew: Haha actually i m very lazy to tidy the pouch .. :P

Michelle: Yeah good ma can separate the stuff easy for me to take things :P

blurblur said...

Wow...you can put so much stuff into your bag...salute you...and mostly make up and accessories...:)

Jessie Woo said...

Blurblur: coz i use adi then dump it in the bag .. n din take it out .. so now is so fully loaded hahaha 1 fine day la yeah 1 fine day i will tidy tidy abit wan keke

MeiyeN said...

goodness... you really need a BIG bag! but your hubby told me that you actually "con" him into buying a SMALL one for you instead :p

groovyinclinations said...

Well it's a great bag...and thank goodness you can stuff so much into it. Because carrying a suitcase around just isnt' as cute!!

Fun blog!
mindy
mwilson.etsy.com

Jessie Woo said...

Groovyinclinations: Hi there thanx for dropping by .. !!

Anonymous said...

so many things. Did u weight and see? haha.. my backpack is 1.5kg.. my hubby say I got alok junk inside.