OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Weird Me ??

Out of sudden when i was so messy trying to look for all the receipts for the tax filling purpose .. a chat window pops up .. is LaundryAmah !! and her message say this --> HiHi, U 've been Tagged. I was like O.o oh my TAG .. goodie goodie .. then go see see AIKS !!! weird stuff of myself wo .. hahahaha so now scratching head .. think think wat is so weird about me !!

1. I m just like LaundryAmah do not like "nga choi" BEAN SPROUTS in my noodle soup or fried kuey teow but i love to eat "nga choi kei" beans sprouts chicken [famous in Ipoh] i inherited this from my daddy coz he is just the SAME but then never curse them la if they forget about it :P

2. Public toilet .. I wont use it unless it is emergency and of coz until i find a much better condition 1 .. n i would choose the 1 that is "squat" rather than the usual "sit" else i will rather "bertahan". I m quite good in this "tahan" skill [is not advisable to follow]

3. I can EAT ALOT .. yes infact after giving birth i dunno the feeling of FULL .. sei lor .. i can really eat .. NON - STOP so i guess that's y i m still so big size !!

4. TV. I would put my girls to sleep and i will go watch TV (Astro) .. normally until around 5-6 in the morning .. [this only applies on Saturday nite, when i was in my mummy's house] coz i cant get to watch the Astro when i m in my in-law's house [i stay with my PIL, Hubby'sBro and the Family and sister] coz the children watch cartoons !! and when the Astro is finally free .. is my MIL time to watch the TVB Drama -.-" [i din even get the chance of taking the REMOTE] so i will watch KAO KAO during the weekends !! hahahahaha

Well i cant think of any liao .. still scratching head though .. so can i pass up like r Laundryamah ??
So who shall i tag ?? no la dun wan tag ppl liao .. spare u all this time also hahaha
[still got abit cough n flu so abit dizzy , brain not functioning well also]

15 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

wah your in laws really no give chance to you to watch ur shows huh?

i think same la..if i were to stay with them.

best is your own mommy's place...then u can be boss!! ahaha

Jessie Woo said...

hahaha go back mummy house become "wong" adi keke

LHS said...

hey, same same la..i dont like bean sprout in noodle or fried kuey teow but can eat them separately.

Annie Q said...

wow!u very "kheng" lei.Can watch tv till morning 5-6am...pui fok pui fok...
Hope u get well soon oh!Bad weather, me also just recover from flu & bad cough for two weeks!

Jessie Woo said...

Huisia: Hhmm then i guess is pretty normal then !! keke

AnnieQ: Thank you Thank You :P
Aiyor the weather is really really bad !! U also take care yeah !!

blurblur said...

Haha..same here, i don't like to put bean sprout in my noodle too! But i love teriyaki bean sprout! :)

laundryamah said...

ya me same same...i can watch tv till dunno wat time one..especially when catching up on korean dramas...kakakkaa

Oscar's Mommy said...

wei, cannot pass up yet la... suppose to be 6 Qs.. haha... me too, like to watch tv kao kao chun chun...

Irene said...

Oooh. I haven't watched TV until 5 or 6 in a looooong time. Maybe I can start again :)

MeiyeN said...

can eat alot is not weird, my dear! i eat alot too.....that means i am another weirdo too?! O_o no big size, still a hottie mommy, always! :D

Rabbit said...

Woah, watch till 5 - 6 in the morning? U sure u watch the tv or the tv watches u? Keke!

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Wah u eat a lot, still can stay so slim...envy you!! :P

Jessie Woo said...

BlurBlur: I guess is not weird for not taking bean sprout :P

LaundryAmah: Hi5 yes yes but i m not catching the Korean drama .. i just watch for the sake of WATCHING hahaha

Oscar's Mummy: Opps can la .. :P

Irene: Wey i have to pay the price though .. my eye bag !!

Meiyen: Is weird coz i never feel FULL :s no big size !! i m equivalent to my Joe :(

Rabbit: I m pretty sure that the Tv watches me .. opps sorry sorry is I watched the TV :P

CutiePrincessMummy: Wey u should hav see the real me then i think u will take back ur word :P (i m real FAT) :P

MeiyeN said...

i think da weirdest part of you is this-----> always think that you are big in size!!!!!!!

hmm... i am telling you now, No, No, No!!!! :D

Jessie Woo said...

Meiyen: -.-"