OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 11, 2007

Home Dec' 07

A very backdated post actually, My hubby and myself been looking forward to go to Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. So we decided to go on Sunday, April 29, 2007. But before we go to the exhibition, we headed to Kim Gary .. though it is abit messy eating with 2 kids yelling n screaming around but the lunch taste so GOOD :D I think is becoz of sharing the meals with the kids make it so much yummylicious :D

It is such a big event !! Lots of people .. it is best to use this word “People Mountain People Sea” is hard for me to get around as I am pushing my baby pram. Gosh .. I was like .. “oppss sorry sorry .. then turn left oppss sorry again .. alamak how am I going to walk around leh” -.-”

But overall it is sure an “informative trip” .. both hubby and myself have lot of ideas for our new house :D what really matters is lack of “vitamin M” so need to save up more more .. oh yeah we saw Ivan, Alice's Bf in the Rinnai Booth .. din manage to say Hi coz he was with a customer.

So must work hard lor .. hubby :P

No comments: