OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

How I spend this year X'Mas Eve

Well, when I bought the USB Flash Drive there is a contest for Justin's X'Mas Party Concert. So hubby say give a try and BINGO I won 2 tickets to Justin's X'Mas Party Concert in MIECC. Yeah yeah ... And I meet up with Alice Tan and her Bf Ivan. Will upload the pictures when I got hold of it. She is a pretty little girl and her bf is handsome !! The concert is awesome !! Justin is so CUTE and he is such a good singer. Just love it very much. Both hubby and I really enjoy ourself very much.
Oh Justin !!!!!!!

My TICKETS hahahahaha is worth RM 202 per ticket.

Myself and Alice, such a sweet and pretty girl !!

My dear hubby, myself and Alice (wonder why i "sengget")

Myself with Alice and her Bf Ivan, whoa..handsome!!

5 comments:

MeiyeN said...

me so envy!!! me wanna go too... but it's over :( so how was it?

Jessie Woo said...

da concert was AWESOME and Justin really sang so well ...

Me n Joe really enjoy ourself very much ... tell u la ... this is da 1st time i dance since i give birth to Janelle, luckily i still can dance hahahaha so when is out next outing, I am ever ready !!

:P

Tiffany said...

Did u shout til no voice on the very next day?? HAhahaha.. Still can dance worr.. Not so bad!!!

Jessie Woo said...

welcome back Tiff !!!

someone even keng la go "clubbing" wo mmmm...

dunno who leh :D

Tiffany said...

but i cant dance!!! If u see me dancing surely i am super drunk already.