OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, May 28, 2007

Janelle is SICK .. -.-”

Whoa … after the virus attack Jasmine … it seems to attack Janelle also .. so charm .. Janelle vomit all the milk that she have taken and yet she smile at me *slap forehead*

Well I must say Janelle was rather good din whine so much just dun have the appetite to drink her milk. So bring her to Dr. Kwan on Wednesday. She is on medication and oral dehydration salt fluid to cleanse her tummy and no milk for her the whole night.

I need to handle Jasmine n Janelle at night and there is no electricity since evening then when the night fall the electricity is back phew .. then it go off again about 8pm++ but luckily it come back after 15 mins so I ask hubby to stay with me coz I was afraid if the electricity go off again how am I going to handle our 2 girls. Hubby was supposed to go with his friends for a drink. But he keep saying “I already promise to go wo” And even though I show him “pity face” or “angry face” or even “cold war face” he still go out -.-”
Ok la whatever la .. I was so pissed off adi .. luckily the electricity din go off liao phew ..

She is so HUNGRY that when she see me preparing milk for Jasmine in the morning she was screaming … as though as saying * I wan I wan* as the doctor say she can only have her milk after 8am on Thursday. So I ask hubby to bring Janelle go downstairs and ask MIL to prepare the “Lactose Free” Milk for her and less than a minute she finish her milk .. then she is all smiling and playing liao ..

She is now so much better but then very “teh” whenever I go she wanna follow and if I left her she will cry as though as ppl pinch her .. but I m glad that she is so much better liao ..

Frankly speaking I would rather myself to get all sickness than my girls or hubby. As least I wont be so “teh”

My hubby is so “teh” when he get sick keep on ask me to touch his forehead see issit hot .. am I on fever keep on ask until I beh tahan wanna slap him :P

Anyway everyone is getting better now .. but both girls still got abit of phlegm and cough :s

Aiyor .. I have been a month din go for swimming liao I am so tired .. swimming is my only ME time of the week :S


9 comments:

mommy of 3 angels said...

poor girls sick same time

now both got the same immunity la.the milk part, ellisa also the same,before milk, very cranky, scream and cry, after milk, my perfect lil girl!

MeiyeN said...

i didn't know you can be so "garang" :p wanna slap your hubby somemore ekekekekee.... hope that your princesses are all okay now! *hugz*

Tracy said...

Really missed ur posts. Aiyo, at last, I don't know why I couldn't access to ur blog with Explorer and when I use Firefox okay wor. *duh*

Came to ur blog and only knew ur kids were not well. Must let them drink lots of water and herbal tea lar. Blame it on the weather *hahaha*

Kids tend to be very 'deh' when they are sick. Just be a little patient with them, what to do? U take care too.

blurblur said...

Weather has been bad and seems that everyone is falling sick...glad to know that the girls are so much better now. Do take good care! :)

Jessie Woo said...

Mommy of 2 angels: Agree after milk .. she is all smiling already

Meiyen: where got garang wo say slap only ma but where dare to slap la :p

Tracy: Glad that is solve now :D i will le u also take good care yeah ..

BlurBlur: Aiks..u still around wo not yet "pop" yeah :P

Jacelyn Chew said...

eh, ur hubby doesn't look so 'teh' from the photo wor...haha ...hope that ur girls are fine oredi! Take care of urself too, after those tiring nights....

CutiePrincessMummy said...

Wah, u really hv 3 kids need to take care at home, 2 small 1 big! :-)

Annie Q said...

Glad to hear that both girls are recovering.Ya..bad weather, seems everyone is fall sick. Including adults. My sons also just recover from their flu but still coughing..*sigh*
U take care ya..

etceteramommy said...

Are they better now? The phlegm gone already? Poor thing.. so many people sick...