OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

My Favourite Food

I was tagged by Meiyen on "Favourite Food" so here goes my homework :D



Drum Rollz



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



Jeng Jeng Jeng ..






Expresso Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe ..

*Truly spectacular, an interesting blend of baked cream cheese with espresso coffee*

***Start Copy***

Proposition: What is your favorite food in your state or country?

Requirements: Find some info about the food and show delicious pictures of it.

Quantity: FIVE PEOPLE.

Tag Mode: You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.

Mybabybay loves Asam Laksa from Penang, Malaysia

JustMyThoughts loves Penang Char Koay Teow

My Lil Venture loves Laksa Sarawak

Monterssorimum loves Teluk Intan Chee Cheong Fun

Chinnee loves Melaka Wan Tan Mee

PeimunLeah loves Hakka Lei Cha

Hui SiaJonamumKaren loves Pan Mee

Something about Lai loves Crispy duck skin from China

Simple American loves Cheese Enchiladas

Nicole Tan loves Char Tau Kueh

Velverse loves Otak-otak

Kenny Ng loves Jawa Mee

Fatty Poh loves Nasi Dagang Kelantan

wmw loves Kuih Tutu

Jackson loves Chicken Rice

MeiyeN loves Chocolate Fudge Brownie

Jessie loves Expresso Cheese Cake

And my Tag goes to

Baby Bok Choi - My 1st Tag to you :D

Our Love, Our Life, Our Moment - One more last Tag before you deliver yeah :D

Tracy - Come come forget bout the "gold" come do Tag Tag

SQ & KiKi's Playground - Hihi is TAG :P

Bubba Stuff - Hihi Tag Tag TAG

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Waiyo, can access to ur blog, sudah kena tag. Actually hor, I owed this tag to Jess leh. Might as well do it at one go, heehee.

Unknown said...

Hi- I saw that you left a comment on my blog. Just curious- how did you come across my blog? I don't think I know you in real life, do I?

btw, your kids are adorable.

Jessie Woo said...

Tracy: No problem with me .. as long as u done it "mai tak lor" :D

The Lindsey Family: Hi there i left a comment on ur blog that explain it :D

Btw Thank You :D for dropping by too

Annie Q said...

wuhoo! cheese cake..my favourite too...fatening..yikes!

MeiyeN said...

cheese cake, my favourite! but with espresso.. never try before ekekekkee

CutiePrincessMummy said...

cheese cake! sinful yet yummy! *slurp, slurp*