OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 04, 2007

June already ??

So fast is already June, middle of the year now … time DOES flies …

Well I would like to thank you to all the well wisher .. and I m proud to say that both my girls already recover from sickness and both is as naughty as ever. :D

Progress on Jasmine

Age: 4 years and 10 months and 6 days old (as today)
Weight: a whooping 20kg (well, no worries, I still can carry her)
Height: Erm din really go measure .. will measure when I have the chance :P

She have been really naughty .. really and it driving me and dear hubby up the wall !! and we left with no choice but to cane .. yes CANE .. as she just don’t listen to us not only us anyone also :s she just do what she want and feel like .. else she will cry n scream out LOUD .. we try to talk to her and hope she will understand but then she just DON’T get it .. we try talk to her a few times and yet the result is the same so no choice have to cane though I don’t really favor to CANE my girls. But I don’t want her to be a spoilt brat. I wish my girl would like any other girl to like those Barbie like to wear dress .. but I am wrong coz my girl likes to wear PANTS yes .. she would be jumping up n down when she see me bring out her Pants -.-” she is those active, boyish type and she tell everyone that she is a BOY .. and when she is playing game with her cousin .. she would be the “Man”
But deep down inside I m glad that she have grown up healthy and strong though abit boyish.

Progress on Janelle

Age: 9 months 3 weeks and 1 day old (as today)
Weight: about 7kg
Height: Will measure when I have the chance :P
Food Intake: Porridge in mid morning and evening and milk in between meals.
Her progress:
1. Crawling at a very fast pace now :D my MIL say she is like looking after “lil monkey” coz she just don’t stop and play toys ,she would be crawling here n there .. climbing the staircase.
2. She can stand up on her own by clinging to chair, bedside, table anything that can be climb!!
3. She love to to cuddle soft toys and will BITE it after that :P
4. 2 teeth on the top and 1 on the bottom
5. She want to eat EVERYTHING .. when she sees food she will start to make noise and will scold you if u feed her slow !!



Arent they sweet .. this is how both my girls look like in the morning ..

2 comments:

LayfuN said...

tyng...

i can understand ur feeling as my cousin sister that im staying with, ah gal, 9 year-old... wanna be a BOY too... she dislike to wear dress and when my aunt forced her to wear, she will become very very very moody, give a lot of excuses and cry secretly... i am pretty worry bout her... she is very active and act like a boy too... prehaps, we can discuss bout this in the future... haha~~

well.. as what u was saying, as long as they grow up healthily & strong...

Sasha Tan said...

look at them so sweeet together gether.