OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, July 17, 2006

My Little Princess ... Jasmine

My Little Princess Jasmine ....
She have been very good through out my pregnancy period ... couping very well that she will become a "jie jie" soon ... she even very anxious to see her "mei mei" ... everyday she would sing for her ... talk to her ...
Sometimes i find that she really grown up alot ... n yet she is still my baby Jasmine ... though sometime she really drive me up da wall ... she would help me to take things ... ask me if i am ok ... especially when my backache strike ... she would hold me ... through her tiny little hand i could feel her love towards me ... she would always tell me "i miss u so much" sometimes my hubby got jealous :P
I talk to her everyday ... ask her how is school ... what did the teacher do today ... have she been good in school ... she love goin to school but da main problem is she is reluctant to wake up in da morning ... once she is wake up then she is ok ... so when i m away in hospital ... i wonder will my hubby be able to cope this ...

5 comments:

MeiyeN said...

my dear, please don't worry too much... i am sure joe 'san' will be able to take care jasmine when you are due to give birth. time flies and soon, we are going to welcome a new member (your princess no.2) into this world! ;)

Jessie Woo said...

i cant worry too much ... is beyond my control so i will juz let it be ... so u come n visit me yeah :P

Tiffany said...

Girls are always caring and more attached to mummy!!!
We will be delivering around the same time, so cannot visit u leh :p Shall see u and Mei Yen in Dec when i go down to KL.

Jessie Woo said...

yeahlor should be tim ... nvm we both "kar yau" (add oil) yeah ... keke

LayfuN said...

glad to know that jasmine is so undersatnding and loving...

jia you!!! >.^