OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, November 24, 2006

A Surprise Celebration by my Colleagues November 15, 2006

My colleagues have plan a surprise birthday celebration for me in office today. Well actually our office is doing renovation and is very very messy. I wanna express my deepest gratitute for giving me a chance to learn and thank you for guiding me and please forgive me, if i had said something or my actions somehow hurt u guys. Thank you so much everyone ... Now lets the picture do the talking yeah ....


A lovely and pretty birthday cake for me !!


Thank You everyone !!!




Messy issitnit ...

2 comments:

MeiyeN said...

wow... such a beautiful cake for you!

Jessie Woo said...

Thank you is from Baker's Cottage .. and joe nearly bought the same cake :O