OuR WeddiNg AnniVeRsaRy
Daisypath PicDaisypath Ticker
Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

On X'Mas Day

On X'Mas day dear hubby bring me and Jasmine go for a shopping trip in Midvalley. Hubby decided not to bring Janelle along as he say surely lots of ppl wan. So we left Janelle under the care of my MIL. And off we go Midvalley we reach at about 11am and there is still lots of parking around and I was telling hubby "wow lots of parking, surely ppl is away for holiday" my hubby disagree with me and he say "wait till u see later" And my hubby is right. About 11.30am we can see the ppl is filling up every corner of the complex !! "Ppl Mountain Ppl Sea" hahaha here is some pictures taken around midvalley. Must say it is a very beautiful X'Mas decorations !!

Issitnit BEAUTIFUL !!! with all the candy around and not to forget the Candy House !! Who can resist it !!

Performance at the centre court around noon time. Singing X'Mas song.

Ah..Lovely ...

Picture taking with dear Santa Clause .. Dear Santa, I have been very good for the year and I wish for ...

5 comments:

MeiyeN said...

you better tell me you wish for what...:p

Jessie Woo said...

erm ... dun wan tell u r :P

Tiffany said...

hmmhh...wishing for a baby boy on next year?? HAhaha...

Jessie Woo said...

tiff, not so fast la ... when the time comes i will surely inform wan keke

Tiffany said...

then wishing for what??